VinoCell is the most complete app to manage your wine list, graphically display your cellar, to record both your tastings and pro ratings and to match dishes to your wines.
To discover the app in images and videos: http://www.vinocell.com
The app is perfect for beginners who can use the main fields but it also caters for experts who can play with its infinite possibilities.
Top 10 features:
- Up to 50 different descriptors (name, country, region, appellation, varietals, maturity, color, alcohol...etc) and 3 images per wine: no compromise!
- Text search in the 1 million internal wine database - or add your wines manually but quickly using the internal country, region, appellation and varietal database.
- Graphical representation of your cellar’s racks and shelves with 40 different configurations to choose from.
- Full bottle life management from input to output date.
- Easy placement of a bottle in your cellar using the double tap feature.
- Quickly locate and highlight bottles in your cellar for easy access.
- Powerful search engine with 40 fields. Need to find the 2007 Australian shiraz from the Barossa Valley, drunk last month with your friend Bob, priced between $15 and $20, with a point score of 91? You can!
- Tasting notes management and a choice of scoring scales: 5 stars, 20 points, 100 points...
- Pro rating can be added using 70 world guides or contests/challenges (Parker, WS…).
- Complete cellar stats: countries, regions, colors, vintages, varietals, purchases, providers...etc.
Other great features include:
- Match dishes to each wine
- Manage producer and provider details.
- Manage contacts (friend/family) tasting notes.
- Customize graphical bottle: shape, hue, cap.
- Create and customize PDFs for each wine.
- Share via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Market price valuation feature.
- Search merchants all around the world.
- Export wine, bottle, tasting, rating lists as CSV/XLS.
- Import wine list as CSV/XLS from VinoCell website
- Automatic sync between all your devices using the same VinoCell account.
Don't hesitate to look at our website explaining the many features this app offers: http://www.vinocell.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adding wines accurately is just too much work
VinoCell’s app works great and is powerful but since you cannot “accurately” add many wines without a lot of legwork, it is a nightmare to use. My primary point here is that there are too many matches to choose from when searching for a wine in the app. When searching for wines I have purchased, that I am trying to enter into my cellar, there are many times just too many scattered matches; many users have entered their own version of a vintage release, so picking the right one with the most accurate information is a daunting task. Basically, if someone volunteered to enter all of my wines for me, I would use this app for my cellar management; but only then. I overlooked all of this because I wanted an app that shows the visual layout of all of my wine racks in my cellar. This app can do that portion and do it somewhat well, but in the end I just need to be able to know exactly where every bottle is placed in my cellar and be able to quickly add new wines as accurately as possible. CT is still the best app out there for this. I do wish CT had some aspects of VinoCell’s interface; but in the end, accurate and thorough organization and barcode/label matching is the clear winning component of CT’s features which unfortunately still beats all the other competition out there in app-based cellar management.
Great Choice for Serious Enthusiasts
My third wine app and finally I’ve found one that allows me to map my cellar graphically, track bottles by precise location and track maturity and apogée for optimum cellaring. Too many useful features to list. The combination of synchronized cloud and app is unbeatable. While the app doesn’t have the depth of information about wines the big sites do, I have yet to find one that does a good job of accurately combining and filtering all the crowdsourced junk information from users that aren’t matching vintages and bottles exactly. I also don’t care what people I don’t know think about a particular wine, but that’s just me. For me, I’d rather enter the basic/key attributes myself and then link winery-sourced information from the web and PDFs directly in the app. I did most of the basic entry from my laptop with copy/paste making it something that took just a few days for more than 300 different wines. I also did bulk uploads from my old app extracts and that worked flawlessly. Maybe it’s not for everyone, but I put a premium on accuracy of data about the wine I buy and cellar.
Good wine cellar management app
Overall in concept this app is a good tool. I manage my fridge and bottle locations with the app, but only someone with a touch of OCD would spend the time to do this. The app takes way to much time to load up the bottles. The search function brings up bottles that other people have already loaded including all of their errors. To create your own entry takes several minutes. 10-15 depending on how detailed you want to be. Multiply this by the number of bottles in your cellar and you have a serious project on your hands. Other apps can find your bottle simply by taking a photo of the label. Not this app, it is manual entry only. I don’t think this app is good for the everyday users but serious cellar organizers will appreciate the features. The developers have a lot of room for improvements and they should start listening to the feedback.
- 41.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 VinoDev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.