Never leave your customer’s side by taking the full power and potential of VinSolutions’ Connect CRM everywhere you go. VinSolutions Connect Mobile puts all activities and opportunities in the palm of your hand so you can always be moving with your customer along the road to the sale.
Built from the ground up, the new Connect Mobile brings a fresh, streamlined interface managing and completing daily tasks, allowing you team to focus on the customer anytime, anywhere.
• New appointment calendar view for users to view and manage upcoming sales appointments.
• New streamlined interface to manage and complete daily tasks more efficiently.
• See tasks and activities quickly with Salesperson and Manager dashboards.
• Stay in touch with customers and opportunities anytime, anywhere.
• Start showroom visits, create customer notes, appointments, leads and log customer calls – all in the palm of your hand.
• Receive push notifications for CRM alerts to stay on top of urgent tasks.
• Use your phone’s camera to quickly add customer and vehicle information.
• Search and filter through inventory from anywhere on the lot.
• New API framework for added speed and stability.
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
APP Basic • Room To Grow In iPad/iPhone World
There’s room to grow in this APP. Not Sure why the functions for touch screen in an iPhone & iPad world are missing. Example web base functionality doesn’t match - attachments, tasks, email access.
Additional opportunity to get worksheets to open in iPad to eliminate printing. PDF will open to Adobe in Windows but not on iPad?
Doesn’t seem to be a priority for them... huge potential. Seems simple progress.... seems to be an industry standard that hasn’t been accepted.
The original VINS App is atrocious and nearly useless. I get so frustrated with its restrictions. I stumbled across the new one in hopes of seeing an app that resembled something similar to the VIN platform (which I think is fantastic). Nope. Dashboard does give you a pretty good pulse on today’s business but that’s about all you get. I can’t see what the dealership has planed for tomorrow or the next day. Future appointments section does not work. When i pick the calendar for tomorrow’s appointments , it’s blank. Log online in VINs and it shows 13 appointments. I want to be able to see future appointments and everything that goes along with them such as who has canceled, who’s been confirmed, and general notes within those appointments. It’s vital data for any manager to have when looking at the app at the end of the day. I could really go on but I’ll stop here and just hope that this is an extremely early version of their second try for a successful application.
Needs a improvement
I got to give the app credit. It is a lot better than some of the other CRM applications that I have felt with. But needs improvement there is a lot of lag on the application. It freezes and force quits sometimes. I feel there needs to be more functions for the sales guys. But overall it is a decent mobile app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.