Never leave your customer’s side by taking the full power and potential of VinSolutions’ Connect CRM everywhere you go. VinSolutions Connect Mobile puts all activities and opportunities in the palm of your hand so you can always be moving with your customer along the road to the sale.
Built from the ground up, the new Connect Mobile brings a fresh, streamlined interface managing and completing daily tasks, allowing you team to focus on the customer anytime, anywhere.
• New appointment calendar view for users to view and manage upcoming sales appointments.
• New streamlined interface to manage and complete daily tasks more efficiently.
• See tasks and activities quickly with Salesperson and Manager dashboards.
• Stay in touch with customers and opportunities anytime, anywhere.
• Start showroom visits, create customer notes, appointments, leads and log customer calls – all in the palm of your hand.
• Receive push notifications for CRM alerts to stay on top of urgent tasks.
• Use your phone’s camera to quickly add customer and vehicle information.
• Search and filter through inventory from anywhere on the lot.
• New API framework for added speed and stability.
- A customers vehicle of interest will show on dashboard click through
- Users may now use fuzzy search when adding a vehicle of interest from the customer dashboard
- Misc. bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than the old app
It’s better than the old app but it’s still clunky at times.
For instance, you can’t copy and paste a customer’s address from the customer info screen.
This is really not useful if you’re trying to do home deliveries and have to take 2000 extra steps to be able to paste an address in your phone navigation and be on your way to the customer. Or if you’re trying to text a coworker (let’s say a finance manager) an updated customer address/details etc
The original VINS App is atrocious and nearly useless. I get so frustrated with its restrictions. I stumbled across the new one in hopes of seeing an app that resembled something similar to the VIN platform (which I think is fantastic). Nope. Dashboard does give you a pretty good pulse on today’s business but that’s about all you get. I can’t see what the dealership has planed for tomorrow or the next day. Future appointments section does not work. When i pick the calendar for tomorrow’s appointments , it’s blank. Log online in VINs and it shows 13 appointments. I want to be able to see future appointments and everything that goes along with them such as who has canceled, who’s been confirmed, and general notes within those appointments. It’s vital data for any manager to have when looking at the app at the end of the day. I could really go on but I’ll stop here and just hope that this is an extremely early version of their second try for a successful application.
iPhone 11 Pro Max User
Ever since the refresh and VinSolutions has forced me to log into from Bridge ID, I cannot log into my account from this or the previous—albeit extinct— mobile app. I have no way to contact my customers away from my desk. This Bridge ID merger has brought nothing but pain and aggravation to myself and my family, because I can’t sell as many cars now.
I have already contacted both Cox Automotive and VinSolutions individually. They have logged and escalated my issue and have not made up any ground to resolve it. One VinSolutions call rep said it had been escalated and that it is now a “parent case” for this problem apparently more than one person is having. I hope this review is taken seriously and not swept under the rug as it feels this problem has been so far.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.