Vintage cocktail recipes app
• Add whats in your liquor cabinet and discover what cocktails you can make
• Cocktails and liquors are organized in a meaningful way to other related ingredients and drinks
• Every cocktail and liquor have a description of their history
• All recipes have been specifically selected, researched, tested, and perfected
You can browse based on a specific spirit you want to mix with or the type of cocktail you enjoy. Specify the unit of measurement you prefer to mix with and even learn the calorie count of every drink. Every photograph in this app is real so you know exactly what each drink looks like before you mix it. I have also provided historically accurate recipes with information about their origins and evolution.
• Removed cocktail dietary information. Turns out most people don't want to know.
• Added several Punch style cocktails.
• Changed App name to Vintage American Cocktails from Cocktail Royale
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best cocktail app!
The best cocktail app out there! I love looking up recipes in here- they are always on point and delicious. The history on each drink is the cherry on top! I love how it gives context for each drink. In the age of hipsters and cool distilleries this app is a home run. I also love the photos- they make me want to drink all the drinks! I love her the drink recipes are th vintage recipes- because new drinks today are too sugary and boring. I like the classics!
Finally a cocktail app for grown ups
The top rated cocktail recipe apps are for people who use sour mix and drink redbull with their vodka from of a plastic jug. There’s nothing wrong with that I guess...but it’s not for me. I just wanted a simple app with authentic recipes for classic cocktails, with real ingredients, and I also love to learn the history of the drinks. This app has both of those things + a great interface + great photos. Thank you!
Willing to pay for more recipes! Perfect app design
This app is perfect. Pictures, history, simple and accessible the way you would want a drink recipe app. The only regret is that there isn’t more recipes and more history/commentary to go with them! I would gladly pay add-ons to this app if that were possible
- Tomas Curras
- 49.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Tomas Curras
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.