Sell, buy and swap pre-loved clothes instantly on your phone! List heaps of items FREE and make money from shrinking your closet. Join stylish girls just like you and snatch DEALS on branded pre-loved clothes you’ll adore.
Use PayPal on Vinted at no extra cost! Download the free Vinted app and dive into an upbeat community of friendly style-savvy girls - Vinties.
- Snap a few sweet pics, describe your item - bam! A minute and you’re ready to sell.
- Freedom! Decide how much you make: price the way YOU want.
- Shipping - killing it. Shipping label to track your package through USPS included.
- Transfer your earnings to your bank account, right after the buyer receives her goodies.
SAVE ON TRENDS
- Build your own feed by choosing sizes, following brands and Vinties. Hello there, perfect fit.
- Check out the entirely searchable catalog to find deals on clothes that are right for you.
- Shopping carts? Pff. Chat with sellers directly and know every detail.
- Your money’s safe and YOU DECIDE: tell us you’re happy with what you got or get a refund.
GET INSPIRED! Join the community that’s on a mission to make second-hand the first choice. Be yourself and connect with other girls in the forums or through direct messages. DIY, style tips, relationship advice? Yes. There’s a fellow Vintie for everything.
Smart wardrobe reinventions, style crushes and new friends happen on Vinted. Word’s already out:
“To all my, Fashionistas! Go download the app, Vinted! You can thank me later(; #BestAppEver” @Ashleyquerfeld
“I am obsessed with this Vinted app. At the rate I'm going, I'll be selling my entire wardrobe.” @ken_z_quinn
“I just bought a pair of boots, studded crossbody purse and knitted beanie all new cond. on VINTED for only $35” @TLeeLavish
“I love the Vinted app! Bought so many cute things alreadyyy #addicted #shopaholic” @irenekngo
“Literally posted this dress an hour ago and sold it on the #vinted app 5 minutes ago!!!!” @SumKindaWndrful
Share the joy with so many other girls who are crazy about Vinted on Twitter! Don’t miss out and download now - it’s FREE and we’d love to meet you.
Check us out if you like Poshmark, Threadflip or other peer-to-peer clothing marketplaces.
* We're always working hard to improve the app and make our members happy! If you have any issues, contact us at https://www.vinted.com/help. We also love feedback and you can share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org *
To make Vinted work even better, we’ve updated the app. No major changes, just less bugs. Download the update and use the latest version of Vinted.
Ratings and Reviews
I still use poshmark more because there is no easy way for me to look at ONLY who liked my items, only in notifications which is messy. I don’t like my likes being mixed with notifications about the people I follow’s uploads. I have to scroll through forever to check all the interested people in my stuff so I can message them offers. There should be a way to see who likes your listing from within the listing, like on poshmark or on Facebook or instagram (when someone likes your pictures or comments it shows their name under that picture) that would be extremely helpful. Or a way to organize notifications so you can only see notification related to your own closet. App would also make me switch from poshmark if there was a way to filter while shopping for listings that have “swap” in them. Like if I wanted to look for items that people have checked off “swap this item” there should be a search parameter for that, so I can find items that are definitely swappable and not have to awkwardly ask people if they would swap. Other than that the app is excellent and if it weren’t for those things I’d be using it over poshmark but right now poshmark makes it easier to sell to specific people because I can SEE who liked my listing from within the listing.
So i downloaded 2 apps at the same time to sell some of my clothes that still had a lot of life let in them. And to my surprise Vinted came out the winner compared to Poshmark. So a few things that made vinted easy to use are.
1. You get to keep a 100% of your earnings so, even if you are putting up things that are $5, you get to keep the $5. Unlike poshmark where you get $2’s back from your sale.
2. Putting up the item for sale and contacting the buyer is also very easy. If anyone likes your item, you can message them to start a conversation. Describe the item, give measurements,give the buyer a private discount if you want. You can also meet up with someone in your area to buy/sell the item( but i have never done that..so not sure how safe that is).
3. You don't constantly have to check the app to promote your clothes. However Vinted will charge a small fee to show your item more often or something. But i don't mind that, because if you don't want to you don't have to. With poshmark you have to share your items all the time, get likes so someone might be interested in your items.
4. You can review someone as a buyer and seller. Instead of just the buyer giving you a review like in poshmark. You can choose not to sell to someone with bad reviews or buy from someone with bad reviews as well.
So overall its a good app...but i have noticed that with less use you do get less interested buyer, compared to when you are super active on the app.
Super irritating app
First complaint: the app crashes all the time.
Second: they have way too strict rules! They kept deleting listings i made because some of the photos i used were screenshots of the original ads where i night the item. Screenshots like that help a person determine authenticity and if i can't show pics of myself wearing something because it doesn't fit using stock photos of the item should be an acceptable alternative. Also, we're allowed to make "bundle deals" but yet we aren't allowed to make a listing that includes more than one item.. contradiction. And if you have a bad experience with another member and have to cancel and order then you don't get to leave them a bad review which is stupid.
Third: they went from charging the sellers to charging the buyers. With as many ads as they have all over their site you'd think they could make it cheaper to use.
Lastly: there should be a free shipping option like on Mercari so i can do my own shipping if i want to. Because if you choose the wrong shipping size and the person has already paid then you can't change it without canceling the stupid order.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.