Sell, buy and swap pre-loved clothes instantly on your phone! List heaps of items FREE and make money from shrinking your closet. Join stylish girls just like you and snatch DEALS on branded pre-loved clothes you’ll adore.
Use PayPal on Vinted at no extra cost! Download the free Vinted app and dive into an upbeat community of friendly style-savvy girls - Vinties.
- Snap a few sweet pics, describe your item - bam! A minute and you’re ready to sell.
- Freedom! Decide how much you make: price the way YOU want.
- Shipping - killing it. Shipping label to track your package through USPS included.
- Transfer your earnings to your bank account, right after the buyer receives her goodies.
SAVE ON TRENDS
- Build your own feed by choosing sizes, following brands and Vinties. Hello there, perfect fit.
- Check out the entirely searchable catalog to find deals on clothes that are right for you.
- Shopping carts? Pff. Chat with sellers directly and know every detail.
- Your money’s safe and YOU DECIDE: tell us you’re happy with what you got or get a refund.
GET INSPIRED! Join the community that’s on a mission to make second-hand the first choice. Be yourself and connect with other girls in the forums or through direct messages. DIY, style tips, relationship advice? Yes. There’s a fellow Vintie for everything.
Smart wardrobe reinventions, style crushes and new friends happen on Vinted. Word’s already out:
“To all my, Fashionistas! Go download the app, Vinted! You can thank me later(; #BestAppEver” @Ashleyquerfeld
“I am obsessed with this Vinted app. At the rate I'm going, I'll be selling my entire wardrobe.” @ken_z_quinn
“I just bought a pair of boots, studded crossbody purse and knitted beanie all new cond. on VINTED for only $35” @TLeeLavish
“I love the Vinted app! Bought so many cute things alreadyyy #addicted #shopaholic” @irenekngo
“Literally posted this dress an hour ago and sold it on the #vinted app 5 minutes ago!!!!” @SumKindaWndrful
Share the joy with so many other girls who are crazy about Vinted on Twitter! Don’t miss out and download now - it’s FREE and we’d love to meet you.
Check us out if you like Poshmark, Threadflip or other peer-to-peer clothing marketplaces.
* We're always working hard to improve the app and make our members happy! If you have any issues, contact us at https://www.vinted.com/help. We also love feedback and you can share it with us at email@example.com *
To make Vinted work even better, we’ve updated the app. No major changes, just less bugs. Download the update and use the latest version of Vinted.
Ratings and Reviews
So i downloaded 2 apps at the same time to sell some of my clothes that still had a lot of life let in them. And to my surprise Vinted came out the winner compared to Poshmark. So a few things that made vinted easy to use are.
1. You get to keep a 100% of your earnings so, even if you are putting up things that are $5, you get to keep the $5. Unlike poshmark where you get $2’s back from your sale.
2. Putting up the item for sale and contacting the buyer is also very easy. If anyone likes your item, you can message them to start a conversation. Describe the item, give measurements,give the buyer a private discount if you want. You can also meet up with someone in your area to buy/sell the item( but i have never done that..so not sure how safe that is).
3. You don't constantly have to check the app to promote your clothes. However Vinted will charge a small fee to show your item more often or something. But i don't mind that, because if you don't want to you don't have to. With poshmark you have to share your items all the time, get likes so someone might be interested in your items.
4. You can review someone as a buyer and seller. Instead of just the buyer giving you a review like in poshmark. You can choose not to sell to someone with bad reviews or buy from someone with bad reviews as well.
So overall its a good app...but i have noticed that with less use you do get less interested buyer, compared to when you are super active on the app.
I still use poshmark more because there is no easy way for me to look at ONLY who liked my items, only in notifications which is messy. I don’t like my likes being mixed with notifications about the people I follow’s uploads. I have to scroll through forever to check all the interested people in my stuff so I can message them offers. There should be a way to see who likes your listing from within the listing, like on poshmark or on Facebook or instagram (when someone likes your pictures or comments it shows their name under that picture) that would be extremely helpful. Or a way to organize notifications so you can only see notification related to your own closet. App would also make me switch from poshmark if there was a way to filter while shopping for listings that have “swap” in them. Like if I wanted to look for items that people have checked off “swap this item” there should be a search parameter for that, so I can find items that are definitely swappable and not have to awkwardly ask people if they would swap. Other than that the app is excellent and if it weren’t for those things I’d be using it over poshmark but right now poshmark makes it easier to sell to specific people because I can SEE who liked my listing from within the listing.
Best app I’ve found
I’ve had this app for a few years. Let me tell you, it is phenomenal!!! Women’s, Men’s,& kids clothing and accessories. Of course like any other site there are some scammers who will try to get you, but they are taken care of quickly and the vinted team is always 100% ready to help with any issues. You can pick your preferences so you don’t have to scroll through tons of items you’d never want. All items I have ever purchased have been exactly as the seller has described. You can get some AMAZING deals and the bundles are even better! 99% of the people are super nice and very communicative. Tracking is super easy. The only thing I will say that needs fixed is when a scammer leaves a bad review on your account, it cannot be removed. That is my only complaint. Poshmark and Mercari do not compare in my opinion because everything on those sites are so pricey for the same quality pieces you would get on vinted and for a lot cheaper! Definitely recommend vinted ❤️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.