VINTrucks is a subscription based application. Version 7 represents a major improvement in VINTrucks. It will now decode any CFR conformant VIN. Its main purpose is still to decode heavy and medium duty truck Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs) for truck manufacturers for the purpose of determining the year, chassis manufacturer, engine manufacturer, ECU family and validity. It will then list what software tool is needed to download the engine’s Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and if calibration and/or incident data is available. If incident data is available, it will give a brief description of the data. Major known issues are also shown in the notes section. Warnings for glider kits are also provided.
• Chassis Manufacturer
• Engine Manufacturer
• Engine Model
• Check Digit Validity
• Software Tool(s) Required to Access Calibration and Incident Data
• If Calibration Data is Available
• If Incident Data is Available and a Brief Description
The form can then be emailed. The user may choose between the default address email@example.com, or any email address. The results can also be copied and pasted into an email or text message.
It is intended for accident reconstructionists, insurance adjusters, safety managers, and attorneys.
- VINTrucks is available for $3.99(US)/month.
- You can cancel online anytime - there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly or annually billing cycle.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://vintrucks.com/eula
We’d love to hear from you. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugs fixes
Ratings and Reviews
They stole my money and wont respond to messages. I downloads the app a few years ago at which point there was a one-time price for the app and no monthly subscription. Now when I try to use the app, it blocks me put because I dont have a paid monthly subscription! Even though I paid for the app!!! Terrible company who cares about your money, but not about you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vear, Inc
- 5.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Vear, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- VINTrucks Monthly $3.99
- VINTrucks Yearly $39.99