Scan & search vinyl, CDs, cassettes, MP3s, and any other format of your favourite albums and singles. Choose from over 12 million releases to add to your Collection or Wantlist, organised by folders. Sell your vinyl on the Discogs Marketplace and manage your listings.
- Scan barcodes to quickly look up releases
- Find your vinyl, CD, cassette, etc. right within the app, and immediately add it to your Collection or Wantlist
- Sell your copies on the Discogs Marketplace and manage your listings
- Filter searches by country, format, artist name, year, and more
- Organise your collection by folders
- Get price suggestions for selling your music
- Add details to your release such as media condition, sleeve condition, date purchased, or any notes
- View detailed release information including release date, country, popularity, extra artist contributors, and much more
- Rate releases and compare your rating to the community’s
- Multiple account support
- Light & dark mode support
- Widgets for your homescreen to track the price of a release on the marketplace, or show a random release from your collection
- iPad support with sidebar
VinylBox connects to your Discogs account to keep everything in sync. Sign up or log into Discogs right within the app.
*Album artwork appears correctly in VinylBox on all pages when you download the app, but has been blurred/replaced in the preview screenshots due to legal reasons.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements for iOS 15.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice companion app to Discogs!
I’ve got 30+ years back of house/techno/electro/jungle wax and I’m finally getting around to getting my collection on Discogs to organize and rate it’s condition. The UPC scan feature doesn’t work as well as it should, half the time I can get it to read a barcode it has no info on it and I have to eneternit manually. Still a great app though! Clean and consistent interface! Love it and love that it’s sort of reignited my passion for vinyl. I’m starting to pick up released that have been seeing on my want list on Discogs for awhile. Ya thumbs up! 👍🏻👍🏻
Almost the perfect crate digging app
First of all the UI is beautiful and I find it much easier to use than the native Discogs app. However all of these vinyl collection and want list apps are missing a key feature for shopping for vinyl. I NEED to be able to sort my want list by Genre first and then by alphabetical order. This is how almost every record store in the world is laid out. It is so hard not having genre as a top level filter followed by alphabetical. I have to sort my entire list and dig through it every time in each section to a store. It’s hard to do at a store. Please consider adding the genre sort for want list with a sub sort? It would make this a 5 star app for sure if you did. Another nice to have feature would be allowing us to see any comments on each release from Discogs. Even linking to them like you do marketplace would be fine. Thanks for considering these updates.
Love this app
its perfect for organizing your collection and I love the feature that gives you an estimate of your total collection value. one suggestion, however, is that we could add a vinyl to multiple folders. for instance, i want my colored folklore vinyl to be in both “taylor swift” and also “colored” if that makes sense. or do like tags where you can select which certain things apply to a vinyl like colored or limited edition and then let us filter our collection by these “tags” if that makes sense. other than that, i love it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daven Gomes
- 13.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Daven Gomes
- In-App Purchases
- VinylBox Pro $19.99
- VinylBox Pro Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.