BlueSpark Studios, Inc.
Designed for iPhone
Ever want to be on the cover of a vintage record cover? Well, now you can! This user-friendly app puts you in complete control to customize every part of your cover. And with a wide selection of professionally designed templates, there's something for every occasion, and even more on the way!
• 22 templates with multiple photos! That's right, add from 1-3 photos!
• Take a photo or import from the library.
• Tint text and photos ANY color, or keep it natural - no limited color swatches here!
• Completely customize your own record label logo, or hide it all together.
• Customize the text and text color.
• Choose from 22 vintage graphic headers, go STEREO, MONO or Quadraphonic - up to you.
• Choose from 9 WEAR & TEAR layers to give it that worn look, or keep it new if you want.
• Perfect for those Hipstamatic and Instagram pics!
• A huge number of unique combinations.
• Share via device Photo Library
• Save to a full resolution image of 2448 x 2448. That's printable quality for CD sized art folks!
The VinylizeMe app provides a unique way of sharing any occasion, including, but not limited to:
• Dinners, happy hours & parties with friends.
• Family gatherings, vacations, and reunions.
• Road trips to Vegas that you probably won't remember.
• Birthday, bachelor(ette) & other debaucherous parties that you shouldn't document.
• Baby, wedding and other nice and wholesome showers.
• Random everyday fun!
• Lots of other stuff you'll think of 'cause you'll be creative - we believe in you!
• And if you're a musician or DJ and need a cheap album cover... (show some love and spread the word!)
DOWNLOAD TODAY AND LET THE FUN BEGIN!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
64-bit device compatibility
User Interface Graphics refreshed
Sharing Utility removed: To share, save to device Photo Library and use the more comprehensive sharing features found there.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app and I’m happy to see it’s still around for iOS11, but... it’s seriously time for some new templates and genres. I’d happily pay for IAPs for new content.
My favorite by far!
I was always obsessed with blue note records 1960s jazz album covers. There’s just something about the way they look that always grabbed me. This app has been my go to for album covers for several years. It’s the most fun and intuitive one that I’ve been able to find. I sincerely hope that they do an update with more templates and headers, etc. I would gladly pay for more! Definitely a must buy!
This app has always been great
I just wish that it would be updated for (even one last time) for the current iOS. Biggest problem is that any text situated at the bottom of a cover template gets completely covered by the keyboard so I have to guess how it’s going to turn out while typing.
Otherwise, this app has never had a glitch. Results are always fantastic!
Developer Response ,
Hi Mahjr, Thanks for installing VinylizeMe. Apologies for the way late response, but we were just digging around and found some reviews we hadn't noticed before.
We did release an update that works for the iOS 11 update back in August 2017. We would love it if you would give it another try and let us know how it works. Also - we are working on a Version 2.0 that will have a ton more features, templates, effects and improved controls! Please keep an eye on our website for updates!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BlueSpark Studios, Inc
- 94.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 BlueSpark Studios, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.