VinylWall is a free app that helps you manage your Vinyl collection. Flip through your collection or tag something new, all this and a little more is included in one beautiful interface.
Just register and login and you’ll be collecting in no time.
- A easy to use interface for managing and editing your records
- Collect your records using our extensive (and clever) search database
- (Almost) all records comes with a record cover
- Follow your friends and other collectors
- You can access your collection from any iPhone device with your VinylWall account.
- A handy wishlist for your feature purchases
Make sure to follow us on Twitter or Instagram
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- New: Optimised handling of large collections (better scrolling and preloading)
- New: Added tags to indicate if record already is in another list (collection/wishlist)
- New: Added a update button in settings to enable a manual interface update
Ratings and Reviews
Great App only missing one thing
Love love love this app...only thing missing is the ability to take photo of album covers when you add a new vinyl to the collection.
Good start, but wait for more features
After the Wax app lost support and was removed from the store, this was my first app to try to replace it. I have since deleted this but may try it again in be future. Hopefully, there is a better alternative with more and better features available until then. Pros: - Easy interface - Cloud storage across devices - Can search or add manually - Album covers auto-fill Cons: - Cannot edit album and artist name after adding to collection (must delete and add album again) - Cannot add album cover from library - Camera for adding album cover is not square which makes alignment difficult - Cannot remove auto-fill album cover - Cannot leave “Date Purchased” field blank (will auto-fill to current date) - “Various Artists” in the “Artist” field results in entry being added to bottom of list instead of V section, and makes it lowercase The cons outweighed the pros for me, but it’s worth trying out since it is free.
Great App, but still lacking customizability
I think this is way faster than checking your Discogs account. The only problem is that you have to enter your collection manually. This wouldn't be much of a problem but so many results show up even when you have it narrowed down to a "T". For instance, I typed in "Foghat Fool For The City MFSL" - I pulled up 178,000 other albums except that one album. Now, of course the first two results were the original 45 single and LP, but that's not what I was looking for. This is where it needs to be customizable. I need to enter the information myself and then slap the actual album art on there from Google images or Discogs. What would actually save more time is if this app can somehow link to the discogs database. When I type "Foghat Fool For The City MFSL" on Discogs - that's what comes up and that's what would be convenient about adding those special releases from MFSL or Music On Vinyl.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Martin SandstrÃ¶m
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013-2018 MadeInStockholm.se