Symantec VIP Access helps protect your online accounts and transactions by using a strong authentication process when you sign in to your VIP-enabled accounts.
• Strong authentication: Provides strong, two-factor authentication when logging into your VIP-enabled accounts.
• QR/App Code: Scan a QR Code to generate site-specific security codes for strong two-factor authentication to your favorite websites.
• ICE Workspace: Securely decrypt and display critical files for authorized users.
Use VIP Access at participating organizations such as eBay, PayPal, E*TRADE, Facebook, Google, or any one of the hundreds of sites within the VIP Network: :
VIP Access adds strong authentication to your normal login in one of the following ways:
• Dynamically generate a one-time use security code on your mobile device. Use that code along with your username and password.
• Receive a push notification on your mobile device that you approve as authentication. If your organization requires you to define an additional device authentication mechanism to meet the security requirements, you will be prompted for the additional local authentication such as passphrases or biometrics.
• Use Touch ID, Face ID, or Passcode in a push notification to authenticate yourself on your mobile device.
Note: Touch ID or Face ID authentication requires that your mobile device is Touch ID or Face ID capable and that you have registered a fingerprint or facial recognition authentication on the device.
The strong authentication method you use depends on the method implemented by your participating organization.
You can generate a security code even if you do not have a network or mobile connection.
Scan a QR Code at participating organizations such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, and more to generate a security code every 30 seconds to securely sign in. Enter this security code along with your password to add strong authentication to your favorite websites.
Symantec ICE lets your employees, partners, and trusted individuals securely share critical files and documents. Symantec ICE encrypt these files and lets you share them with others securely through email and cloud applications such as Box, Microsoft OneDrive. ICE Workspace decrypts and displays these files only for authorized users.
Be sure to read the VIP End User Agreement after downloading VIP Access: m.vip.symantec.com/eula.v
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The only thing iPad about this version from the phone version is it displays to a wider screen. I use my iPad in landscape more than portrait yet this app still has no landscape display mode. That’s sort of imperative for split screen support too.
Won’t display in landscape for iPad
This token works properly but doesn’t DISPLAY properly on an iPad where the vast majority of the time our applications are in LANDSCAPE orientation.
Come on — this is an easy fix - allow it auto-rotate. When I switch from the VIP app back to my main application, then my application is then displayed in portrait having to force a rotation back to landscape.
Please - fix this!
Made for iPad, huh?
If it’s made for iPad, why can’t it go into landscape AND portrait mode? I have my iPad connected to a keyboard and it lays horizontally. I don’t understand why they don’t have it programmed to go in both modes. Seems like someone just didn’t care when making this app. Poorly done work and put no effort at all into it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Broadcom Inc
- 18 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Symantec Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.