User-friendly and reliable Mac FTP/FTPS/SFTP/WebDav/AS3 client.
Viper FTP Lite is a handy and powerful file manager for macOS, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use.
Viper FTP Lite helps in local and remote file management (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, and YouTube-upload). All hidden and system files are visible allowing users to locate a file just by typing its name. Viper FTP Lite allows users to share items via Mail app, make the HTTP URL of a specific file and swiftly compare files and folders.
Viper FTP Lite does what you expect - it lets you connect to remote servers and upload and download files, dragging-and-dropping, bookmarking servers and the like.
- Local and remote file management (FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, YouTube-upload)
- Synchronised Browsing
- FTP Aliases (droplets) - create FTP alias and upload files and folders onto the connected server without launching Viper FTP.
- Local file encrypting and decrypting using AES-256 standard.
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favourites can be managed in one place.
- Monitors everything you have done and keeps a record in the History Log.
- Each transfer you start has it's own trace log to watch how the transfer is going on.
- Converting remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Find everything fast. Just type the name to locate the files, or use a filter to display specific types of files.
- Viper FTP allows you to quickly preview your image, video, audio and other files.
- Scan for any working FTP servers in your LAN with Bonjour.
- Using the toolbar for keeping your favourite servers gives an instant access to the remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Local zip, tar, tgz, gz archive management.
Compatibility with the newest macOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I got this to help transfer files from my Mac to a Virutal machine. Much easier then using the terminal. Lots of configuration and so far I don't see a need to upgrade any of the features. Only gripe is some of the icons are too similar so at first it was hard to distinguesh between the functions. It helps though that there are tool tips.
Very intuitive to use. Did not even have to use the Help section. Some limitations, but if you need more features. I would not hesitate to buy their premium version. THANK YOU! A big improvement over the free FileZilla.
It didn’t work first time out. I needed an FTP app right away so I D/L another one. It didn’t work either and I figured the problem was on my end so I went back to this app and it functioned flawlessly. Transferred 80+MB in minutes. I’ll probably purchase the upgrade just to see how much better it is over the lite version. I used to use Fetch all the time but they now want twice as much as the full version of Viper FTP. The lite version works fine for a small user but it’s good to support developers that offer a free or trial version. I’m happy.
- Grzegorz Staszczyk
- 10.8 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © Naarak-Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Bookmars limit $4.99
- Add Batch (multiple) Uploads $2.99
- Remove Startup Window $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.