Flexible monthly mobile plans
Join now and save 50% with our yearly plans.
Here at Virgin Mobile UAE, we’re all about giving our customers an all-around amazing mobile experience. Our new app and SIM digital mobile service really puts you in control of your mobile life. Flexibility in the palm of your hands. Now, who wouldn't love that?!
It’s simple - download the Virgin Mobile app, sign up in less than five minutes and we’ll deliver your SIM right to you – you’ll never need to visit a mobile store again!
How to get started:
1. Download the Virgin Mobile app, choose a new mobile number or bring your existing one.
2. Build your own plan - you decide how much mobile data, local and international minutes you need.
3. Register your payment card details and here’s the cool part, we'll deliver your SIM card to you, wherever you are in the UAE. The driver will verify you on arrival - how cool is that!?
…Now you’re ready to go!
So, what’s cool?
BUILD YOUR PLAN AND CHANGE IT ANYTIME
- Monthly payments with either your credit or debit card.
- Buy more data, local or international minutes whenever you want.
- Manage your international roaming packages.
- Competitive rates for mobile data, local minutes, international minutes, SMS and roaming.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER OR BRING YOUR OWN
- Bring your current number with you or choose a new one.
GET YOUR SIM DELIVERED – WHEREVER YOU ARE
- Free SIM card delivery wherever you are in the UAE.
FLEXIBLE – JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT
- Manage your mobile life in our easy to use app.
- No restrictive mobile contracts, come and go as you please.
- Track your usage of data and minutes in real-time.
- In-app help and support. Never queue in a mobile store again.
- View all your recent bills and payments.
- Update your account details in the app.
- Stay informed with push notifications.
Virgin Mobile is brought to you in the UAE by Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company PJSC.
Update your app now and get the latest cool new features.
= NEW STUFF =
[+] More visibility of our amazing Virgin Mobile Rewards programme!
[+] Enhanced the delivery experience
[+] Lots of bug squashing and getting ready for the summer heat
Ratings and Reviews
Good customer support but technical team.
I signed up with Virgin Mobile back in August, and I got free credit for signing up. After the first month, my card was charged without my authorization, although they said this was to renew my plan it wasn't because I had more than enough credit to renew it for the next two months without recharging. Anyway, after a few days, they refunded the amount they charged back to my card, which surprised me and at the same time made me happy because I didn’t think they would ever refund me. Overall, my experience with this provider have been mixed, there were a few issues, but they both get fixed in a timely manner. I would recommend this provider to people because their prices are excellent, and none of the other providers can compare to them. They also have outstanding customer support.
If you are new in Dubai do NOT use Virgin Mobile
I have never written a review before but I just have to do this to warn people! I have also never come across a service so unprofessional and so inefficient in my entire life. I fell for the gimmick of "get a SIM delivered to you in 60 minutes" so ordered one online. Nowhere did it state that certain categories of individuals will need to go "in store" to complete the transaction but only after my credit card was charged was this information made available to me. I downloaded the mobile app and was given several store options to go to pick up my SIM card. As I type this, I am at the 3rd "store" this app suggested I go to for an in store experience and been told that no such store exists in the location or premise. How do you leave on redundant or no longer in use locations on your website? Let's not even talk about the taxi fare I have had to pay to get to these 3 locations and back. I tried to chat with a customer service representative but till now (24 hours later) my inquires are left unanswered and I am being told there is a high volume of requests. Virgin Mobile, I am going ahead to get another service provider and request that you refund me in full. If anyone is looking for a service provider in Dubai, run as far as you can from this one.
Not sure what everyone is crying about!
As the title says, I have no complaints whatsoever. I opted for a one year up front paid plan. I chose a plan, there were no hidden fees, prepaid for an entire year, got a way better deal than du or etisalat at the time, and have had zero issues with anything but the app(few hiccups, always resolved very quick by using facebook messenger)
I use their international minutes to call all over and have had no issues with getting disconnected or hearing strange dial tones in the back round like I did with Du(quite frequently I might add)
That being said, I just upgraded my plan for another 7 months and STILL saved more money than I had with other carriers in past. I am a believer now and will be having my wife switch to Virgin soon also! Thanks again Virgin UAE!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Virgin Mobile MEA
- 182.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Virgin Mobile UAE. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.