Create new healthy habits with the Global Challenge app by your side. Aim for 10,000+ steps each day, sync your steps and track your activity. The more steps you take, the more global locations you’ll unlock. Plus, there are a host of features to help you stay motivated and discover the new you…
• Step entry - log your walk, bike and swim steps in seconds, including integration with the Health app and Apple HealthKit
• Health Hub – news, tips and advice to connect your healthy habits
• Team Feed – chat with your team
• Mini Challenges to provide extra motivation
• Shiny virtual trophies to be won
• Leaderboards and Mini Leagues to see how you and your team are performing
• Weight Tracker to reach your healthy weight goal
• Sleep – your tomorrow starts tonight with Sleep. Improve your sleep routine to reach 7+ hours of recommended sleep.
• Nutrition – the smart way to enjoy food with tips and info to eat healthily
• Balance – simple ideas for busy minds
• Focus – Set your sights and perform at your peak
• My Stats – set stage targets and see how you’re tracking throughout the challenge
The Virgin Pulse Global Challenge is available to members only. The Global Challenge app is free for members. For more information to join the Global Challenge, visit https://globalchallenge.virginpulse.com
- Bug fix for Sleep article being cut off
- Improvement in Max Buzz disconnecting process
- Improvement in Weekly Sleep survey UX
Ratings and Reviews
I just got one and it says I need and account with a team member and I don’t have that plz help
Not sure how to update items that have a red notification number near them. Not the most self explanatory app. But if you have enough understanding of apps you can find your way through it.
I updated and it keeps telling me I need to update. I can’t open the app and scan my steps. Guess all bugs not fixed.
Developer Response ,
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience. To correct some urgent issues with our iOS App, we released the most recent version as a forced update. The App store in certain regions took some time for the new version to populate, causing members to be directed to download the outdated version once more. This was resolved shortly after the update was released. Please do get in touch with us via email@example.com if you continue to have issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.