The Virtua eVisits app lets you meet face-to-face virtually with a Virtua provider in a HIPAA-secure connection from the convenience of your home or other private setting. An eVisit is used when you have a telehealth visit appointment set up with your provider. You will enroll in the Virtua eVisits system and receive an email with visit launch instructions.
Virtua eVisits are available for an ever-growing variety of services. To find out if Virtua eVisits are available for a specific offering, go to www.virtua.org/evisits or call 1-888-Virtua-3.
Virtua eVisits can be accessed on any supported iPad or iPhone device from a 4G or WiFi connection. In order to take part in an eVisit, you must be 18 years or older and physically located in the state of New Jersey.
• Access to your virtual appointment
• Virtual waiting room to view and read educational materials
• Video conferencing with your provider for all scheduled or urgent care needs
• Video conferencing with your patients
• Call controls to put patients on hold, transfer calls, and add other care team members to conference
• Transfer encounters to other members of the care team as needed
• One-button access to other care team members, specialists, interpreters, etc.
- Refreshing new UI.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
- Virtua Health, Inc
- 82.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Virtua Health, Inc. 2016-2019.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.