The most real and authentic candle at hand! You'll even have the urge
to blow it off on your birthday party! Choose your favorite style and
show it off!
- Long for a romantic candlelight-dinner, but without a candle?
- Need something to wave to the concert music?
- Expect a special birthday party?
- Want to impress your sweetheart?
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.
- Fabulous design! Daintier than a real candle.
- A library of themes with exquisitely designed skins.
- The candle that never burns down.
- Flame sensitive to motion and touch.
- Faster startup time and running performance improvement.
- Optimization with iOS 11.2 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
Was great for my date
This was a vary sweet app, I used to ask my partner out. Vary Romantic. Definitely would use it again
Please address these two bugs
First, I paid for “no ads” but I still get a pop-up when the app first starts about YOUR other apps. Even though it’s not an IOS ad, it’s still an ad. I needed this app to start right up from “Hey Siri, start the candle app” without having to touch the screen. Please fix this for your paying customers!
At times when switching candles, it is unable to return to the default candle. I could switch between all others but not back to the default. It would appear to be selected in the settings with the subtle highlighting, but the previously selected candle would appear. I completely restarted the app and recreated it a few times. However it does not appear to happen all the time. Not a big deal but thought I would let everyone know.
Looking forward to your fix for the first issue! I will change to 5 stars when these are resolved!
Not as advertised
Paid for no ads but still get them. Screen behind candle is not totally black as shown on the App Store but actually has icons for ads for other apps plus a settings icon. Definitely takes away from the whole point of the app. Also does not switch to landscape mode, so the shorter candles are very short on the screen. They would look more proportional if you could turn the phone sideways and they could fill more screen. Overall poorly executed for something that seems such a simple concept.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.