Bring your iPhone and iPad's sensors to life on Virtual Dashboard. Arrange a variety of different gauges to create your own custom dashboards. You can choose from:
○ Speedometer (with peak hold)
○ Odometer (distance travelled, resettable)
○ GPS Altimeter (absolute altitude)
○ Barometric Altimeter (relative altitude)
○ Accelerometer (with peak hold)
○ Artificial Horizon (pitch and roll)
○ Compass (with magnetic heading and true track indicator)
Swipe to display a navigational map with resizable gauge overlays. You can select from road, nautical chart, satellite, topographic, and survey (blank) modes.
The map shows your current coordinates, track, and heading, and drops breadcrumb markers as you travel.
Tap to set a destination and the map displays your distance, bearing, direction to steer, and ETA to the destination.
Search the map for points of interest or street addresses.
Customize your units, map features, and gauge behavior. Select from one of the many available themes (theme requires in-app purchase).
○ UTM and MGRS coordinates support
○ Map Search for points of interest or street addresses
○ Map Cache for offline use (non-Apple maps)
○ Double-tap destination information to zoom and center on destination
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Kevin Kieffer
- 35.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Kevinnovate
- In-App Purchases
- Theme Unlock $0.99
- Donate for Development $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.