Virtual Table Tennis™ is the only one based on 3D PHYSICS and supported ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Table Tennis game in the App Store.
Featured by Apple in "The Best Games You've Never Played".
• Realtime multiplayer game via Internet or Bluetooth!
• Based on the independent 3D physics system, motion of Ping-Pong can be brought to life perfectly.
• As the design of AI system based on the human behaviors, it possesses various behaviors such as reaction, speed, strength, endurance, defense, etc.
• Accurate and visual control mode can truly simulate various way of strike and smash in the match. Besides, players can make adjustments in “Options” according to their own preferences.
• Players are confronted with AI opponents with various styles and capabilities in the game.
• Various game modes such as Animation tutorials, free practices, Arcade Mode, Tournament Modes, and Multiplayer Mode!
• You want to play your own music? No problem! If the game detects that the iTunes is playing music, the game music will close itself automatically.
• Game Center, Twitter and Facebook integrated!
• 3D sound system (earphone available)
More brilliant details can’t be perceived until you pick up, we can ensure that!
Adapt to iOS13
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and skill building
I love this game because it improves my brain and hand-eye coordination. Recent updates has skewed my bat so I often miss balls that I could easily get. Also, my name has been shortened from Miss Magillicutty to Miss Magillicutt. Sometimes something strange happens, little glitches...but not often enough to dissuade me.
The most realistic game but...
So this game is great. It is the most realistic one out there with really easy and awesome controls. My only problem with is is that the in-game items cost too much coins. In order to unlock the first locked paddle you have to pay $15+ which is not ok! The other way of unlocking things is to play pvp online and win a lot. That is okay since I can easily defeat most players (I’ve been playing offline for 3 year!) but the only problem is their servers (probably hosted in the east asia) are too slow for the US players to connect to. The lag makes it impossible for me to play pvp (my internet speed is 100mbps) since I have no idea where my opponent is hitting the ball and have to respond in a fraction of a second when the ball appears in front of me out of nowhere!
From one web developer to another, maybe spend some money on improving your servers? Get one with Google or AWS for better coverage!
As someone who is constantly bouncing between games wanting to find one that sticks I think it's safe to say that I finally have. This is a fantastic game and has amazing graphics. Yes, it has the cheats on it (which if you are one of those people - I don't like you) but not as many as you would think. It's not super easy but also not hard either. Great game, download it yourself and find out if you like it :)
- SENSEDEVIL GAMES LIMITED
- 150.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 SenseDevil Games
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Team $1.99
- Ads Free $3.99
- 80 Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.