Optimise your results with Stark Kettlebell!
- Be inspired by 51 exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Get a full body workout with exercises in all ranges of difficulty
- While working out, follow the step by step workout-feature which take you through the workout using timers and your chosen specifics.
- The timers support different workout types including Tabata, HIIT and Circuit training.
- Challenge yourself, get rewards and keep track of your score.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Integration with Apple Health: Save burned calories and performed workouts.
The Kettlebell is well known for the ability to build strength, endurance and explosiveness. Basic exercises like “Swing”, “Snatch” and “Get Up” activate all of your body to give you a great workout!
Exercises are performed by the professional instructor, Andreas Lanker.
* Changed name from Virtual Trainer Kettlebell
Betyg och recensioner
I love it!
I love the graphics and being able to create my own workouts is the point! I can focus on areas I want to work. I have injuries that force me to adapt my workouts and that's why this app is perfect. It breaks down all the moves by three levels and I can mix and match how I train my whole body. It lets you choose how much rests, reps, and sets. And gives you explanations of the types of workouts, Tabata, standard, hiiit, etc. I'm also crazy about how it shows what part of the anatomy each exercise works and gives you front and side views during the demonstrations.
I can make it my own
While there are two pre-built workouts to show you the way, the app is designed to really let you control your workout. You can mix and match the exercises (which are categorized as easy, intermediate and hard) to suit your needs and workout goals. There is a built in Tabata Timer; my preferred way to workout for sure. The only downside is you can’t did in music. I adapt by doing this app on my iPad and then listening to music on my phone or through the Bluetooth.
Does what you probably need
The few reviews less than 5 stars have some good points, but overall this is a great app. I love the auto pacing during the workout with sets and rests you can easily customize. Seems like it would be easy for them to fill with a bunch of random workouts, but I definitely wanted to customize mine to help deal with some problem areas, so that wasn’t a problem for me.
Utvecklaren Virtual Trainer Sweden AB har angett att appens integritetsrutiner kan inkludera hantering av data enligt beskrivningen nedan. Det finns mer information i utvecklarens integritetspolicy.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Sekretessriktlinjer kan variera, till exempel utifrån de funktioner du använder eller din ålder. Läs mer
- Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
- 11,3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- © 2018 Virtual Trainer Apps Sweden AB
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.