Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children is the second chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon. This is the same sensational game that became a smash Windows and Mac hit!
Exclusive features in the iPad version include:
- Support for multiple simultaneous players, so that up to 5 people can have their own separate tribe on the same iPad!
- Personalize your tribe by renaming your villagers!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPad: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPad is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for iPad:
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Create your own adventure! Control the destiny of your survivors.
* Puzzles: uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of the Island of Isola
* Island Events: unique and unpredictable Island Events to keep you on your toes
* Collectibles: dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Stews: help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden
herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
* Sewing Hut: build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
* Totems: award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
* Tropical Hospital: care for your weak and sick villagers
* Raise children and watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
If you like VV2 Free, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have more than 30 villagers working, living and breeding in your iPhone!
VV2 Free features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
Changes in ad content.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love and Hate
I love these games. The "help" needs improving as does the puzzles section. I tried to open the crate with a master builder. She couldn't do it alone so I finished another master builder. Together they couldn't do it alone so I dragged in a master scientist. I guess because he came last, they needed an experienced builder. Algae in the ocean and not even a hint as what to do. Birds eating my crops even when three adults are planting crops. The help repeats the tutorial but no hints anywhere. I would pay for the game(s) but I don't like the inadequacy of the help and the non-information in the puzzle section. Ah...I'll probably buy the next one maybe.
I love it. Great game to play, super addicting, and my 7 yr old lil sis is practically begging me to play it. Only the tech point things are so expensive, and it's really hard to make babies. I'll give it 5 stars if you fix these problems!!!!!!
Love the Game, Hate the Version
First of all, I would like to say I love Virtual Villagers. I completed the first one a while back, so it was natural that I move on to the second one. And this is why the review has two stars instead of one.
However, when I started the second one, I was given all females and two males. But even that would've been okay if it weren't for the fact you have a max population of eight people! Therefore, I had to wait until all of my villagers were in their fifties before I could have another kid, and even then, it was a girl. So my villagers grew older, and I finally got them to have another kid, and guess what? It was a girl again. And after that, they got too old to HAVE kids, so I had to restart.
So I restart the game, and the SAME EXACT THING happens, only this time I get two females.
So this is a great game, but the population limit and uneven gender statistics make me so frustrated! Do not get this game, it isn't worth it. You can't complete the game!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.