Villagers: The Lost Children is the second chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon. This is the same sensational game that became a smash Windows and Mac hit!
Exclusive features in the iPad version include:
- Support for multiple simultaneous players, so that up to 5 people can have their own separate tribe on the same iPad!
- Personalize your tribe by renaming your villagers!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPad: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPad is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children for iPad:
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Create your own adventure! Control the destiny of your survivors.
* Puzzles: uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of the Island of Isola
* Island Events: unique and unpredictable Island Events to keep you on your toes
* Collectibles: dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Stews: help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden
herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
* Sewing Hut: build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
* Totems: award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
* Tropical Hospital: care for your weak and sick villagers
* Raise children and watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I need tech points!
I can not play this game! The villagers,unlike the ones in vv origins,need constant care,but they cant get anymore food now! And i need to get more tech points to upgrade my farming capabilities to get the algae out,i haven't gone on for a week,but i know that they are all dead from starvation! So add In app purchases plz.
Great port of a classic game favorite. Definitely worth playing again if you liked it on pc or even for the first time. Side note: every single complaint about the difficulty of this game could be solved with some curiosity and a Google browser. These games have been out for several years and have many excellent walkthroughs available on several different gaming sights. Also these games are slower paced, all of them. Do not expect to race through them in a day, they truly are excellent casual babysitting type games. Be prepared to go slow and have patience. So glad to get a chance to replay these on iPad which I can take with me anywhere. Runs great on older iPad as well.
I had no problem, whatsoever getting tech level 3 and feeding all the villagers so I could expand the population (secret is not having more than 17 and then putting everyone on tech). however, there is a max population of 40… meaning that when the huts are built there is nothing more to get master builders plus when you can grow the population quickening you end up with an aging population so some die off to expand and by then they are all too old. I remember the old version allowed 90 people and that was challenging and fun. this one not so much. I would gladly have paid more to get the same quality of game the first one offered. I finished this in just a few days on vacation and just deleted it… its over already. I wish it was the old version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.