Virtual Villagers: The Secret City is the third chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPad: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the tribe grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about the ruined city they have discovered and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPad is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
Exclusive features in the iPad version include:
- Support for multiple simultaneous players, so that up to 5 people can have their own separate tribe on the same iPad!
- Personalize your tribe by renaming your villagers!
More about Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours that drench your tribe.
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
* Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
* Find new sources of food for your villagers!
* Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
* Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Raise children who resemble their parents.
* Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
* Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
If you like VV3 Lite, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPad!
VV3 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated Virtual Villagers 3: Secret City to support the latest devices and iOS versions! Millions of loyal fans have enjoyed the award-winning Virtual Villagers series, and we're happy to invite you back one of our favourites. Revisit the classic third instalment of the franchise, and guide your fledgling tribe to investigate and discover the mysterious remains of a ruined city!
Return to Isola and help your villagers thrive and prosper!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check out our other chapters!
Ratings and Reviews
I need help with the alchemy lab and getting more food!
I tried the magic food, but the food could well run out in 24 hours. So what do I do? Also, for the alchemy lab, I have two pots, yellow and pink, and a bowl and stuff, but what else can I get?
The stick is long and grey, with a mostly orange tip at the end. Every place you find it is random. Sometimes, if it's near the greenery or plants, then it can blend right in. Look around the ocean, the orchard, and the amphitheater. Look in open areas too. It can also be near the lab, when the 'Nature is calling!' action pops up.
The Bowl with the feathers in it changes where it goes on each game you have, mine was near the waterfall, but then my villages died, I clicked start over, and that bowl was in the ocean, so it could be anywhere on your map, ppl can't help you find the bowl, because they don't have your game
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.