Virtual Villagers: The Secret City is the third chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the tribe grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about the ruined city they have discovered and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours that drench your tribe.
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
* Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
* Find new sources of food for your villagers!
* Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
* Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Raise children who resemble their parents.
* Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
* Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
If you like VV3 Lite, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPhone!
VV3 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated Virtual Villagers 3: Secret City to support the latest devices and iOS versions! Millions of loyal fans have enjoyed the award-winning Virtual Villagers series, and we're happy to invite you back one of our favourites. Revisit the classic third instalment of the franchise, and guide your fledgling tribe to investigate and discover the mysterious remains of a ruined city!
Return to Isola and help your villagers thrive and prosper!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check out our other chapters!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
End of lite version?
So, I need to know if I'm at the end of the lite version. I have got the alchemy lab set up and I need a master builder to draw plans on the chalkboard. Where I am in the game you need plans to progress further. However because of a population limit or something I can't build more than one hut and one hut is not enough to turn someone in to a master builder. My adept builder's skill bar shows that he's almost a master though but his bar hasn't moved for two weeks.
Is the lite version over? If not, how do I make my builder a master? If you can help labor title: Master Builder help.
TO UNLOCK ALCHEMY
find five pitchers and drag an adult on them. They will bring them to the alchemy. One pitcher is located under the bath, one where the kids go on the left of the alchemy, one in the dirt near the tree,.
TO MAKE FIRE
collect dry wood and dry grass. Add wood to make it last longer
Lotus, black orchid, tiger Lilly= to feel light and jumpy , then place them under pink key located in the dirt area on top of ledge
TO BUILD BATH
Must have master builder and completed alchemy. Drag builder to chalkboard and they will draw a plan, put them on bath and they will start to build . Any builder can work on te bath once master makes plans
TO INCREASE HEALTH
use cactus, cactus, lotus
Rose, rose, cactus
NO MORE SHARKS
pitcher (unlocks at level two of nature, appears on left of lab where the kids go), black orchid, black orchid
plant the seed for a tree that appears in the dirt, once every 24 hrs drag chief to food bin and he will creat 160 food magically
To get rid of, have the person take a drink then eat
More hints to come. Hope this helps:)
Awesome! And some comments...
Ok so, I love this game! It's pretty cool. But, there are some questions and comments I have.....
1. Where is the last pot for alchemy? I have a master scientist that is repairing it but I can't find the last pot btw, the other pots are up on the hill by the green thing where the chief stands, by the beach, where the kids use the bath room, and by the huge mud/dirt patch.
2. If your villagers are hungry, calm the bees and/or plant the seed and you will get a fruit bearing plant.
3. This is funny. I have a 2 yr old chief, and she runs around doing "kid stuff" but it says she is "contemplating tribe".😋
4. My suggestion to the makers is to do island events more, and to give more hints on how to advance the civilization later in the game. Also that nursing mothers can work
5. Question. What do kids that are apprentices do? I have a child apprentice farmer, but she just runs around and doesn't work when I set her to a farming task.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 57.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2017 LDW Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.