Return to Isola in the beloved third instalment of Virtual Villagers! Guide your fledgling tribe to discover the mysterious ruins of a lost city... What will they find?
Virtual Villagers: The Secret City is the third chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPad: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the tribe grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about the ruined city they have discovered and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPad is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours that drench your tribe.
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Discover who among your tribe is destined to become Chief!
* Investigate and rebuild the remains of a ruined city!
* Find new sources of food for your villagers!
* Help your villagers make a variety of unique potions from hidden herbs, many with unpredictable effects.
* Dozens of new collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Raise children who resemble their parents.
* Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
* Help your villagers unravel the mysteries of Isola!
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated Virtual Villagers 3: Secret City to support the latest devices and iOS versions! Millions of loyal fans have enjoyed the award-winning Virtual Villagers series, and we're happy to invite you back one of our favourites. Revisit the classic third instalment of the franchise, and guide your fledgling tribe to investigate and discover the mysterious remains of a ruined city!
Return to Isola and help your villagers thrive and prosper!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check us out at www.virtualvillagers.com. We love to hear your feedback, and have plenty of exciting new things planned in the future!
Ratings and Reviews
I have looked up the potions for multiple births & have tried them all & nothing my current population is 25/30
Virtual Villagers 3 - Perfect for iPad!
I have played through this game and the other Virtual Villagers games on my computer, but couldn't resist getting this for my iPad. I get to feeling so maternal about my little people and the game play is super. The graphics are really good and the effects like rain, thunder and lighning are quite realistic. LAST DAY OF WORK folks are excellent game creators - they think of everything!! No freezing or any other glitches for me!
Excellent! I have one hint......🤗
The game is going really good so far and I have a way of keeping my villagers alive. First, go to options. Then you select pause. Finally you can put it on slow and play each day because your chief can create food every 24 hours. After you have saved up enough food, you do not have to worry about them starving.😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2017 LDW Software, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.