Visit a hidden corner of Isola: the mysterious eastern shore might be the key to ensuring your tribe thrives! Unravel the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life!
Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life is the fourth chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Continue the story of the mysterious island of Isola and the tribe of lost refugees in Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life. The island's chief is worried that life is slowly diminishing on the island and has selected a tribe of explorers to find the source of Isola's troubles. They discover, and inevitably populate, the hidden eastern shore of the island. Watch over a new group of villagers as they explore the eastern shore of the island, uncover fantastic mysteries, unravel the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life!
More about Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life:
* Visit the oldest and most hidden part of the mysterious Island of Isola.
* A new villager selection screen lets you start with a custom tribe. For an extra challenge, try starting with only children or select a tribe full of nursing mothers!
* New, updated user interface, plus our most detailed, vivid map yet, full of exciting new puzzles.
* Dozens of achievements for players to accomplish.
* New puzzles, new collectibles, new Island Events!
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours!
* Real-time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life to support the latest devices and iOS versions! We invite you to visit the fourth chapter of the Virtual Villagers series, joining millions of players who have spent countless hours enjoying a real-time, ever-changing, mysterious island. Continue the story on the island of Isola, helping your virtual tribe survive while solving the puzzle of the Tree of Life!
Return to Isola and help your villagers thrive and prosper!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check out our other chapters!
Ratings and Reviews
Things I need HELP with:
How do you finish waterfall puzzle i cleared all the debris but then what. Also when you drop villager onto the trees it says fruit needs to be cooked so i cleared the stones haeted them on the fire and placed the on the box but still says i need to cook the fruit.?
Things i can HELP YOU with:
I you dont want it to restart hit cancel when it comes up and to keep your villagers alive for 1 day vy theirsekves make sure you have over 100 food and a stedy sorce ( not black berrys they run ouy) and a adept healer and 2 adept farmers to keep the village going check at least every 2 days recomended 3 every day. Wiman can have childeren as long as it says HEALTHEY at top but fertality decreses after 50 snd reaserch MEDICNE to increase fertility rates. Also will not let you have childern if you have under 50 FOOD. Tip if you put fire wood on the fire while its still burning it will come back as 9 hours plus howerver longer it had to burn and if u put dry grass to it goes to 18
Helpful hints part 2
CUT VINES: you have to make tools ( by placing a person on the fish bones, they'll do the rest -bring to fire etc). Then if you're doing it to make cloth, you have to be on level 2 of building so you have the cloth hut. Then get a bowl of salt water and heat it up with rock, then place person on vines, they should go grab a tool and then cut it and add to stew. Look at other reviews for further explanation about cloth.
WATER FLOW: first you have to keep putting someone on the blocked stream and making sure they clear it. Then you need someone who is adept in building and research to go to the beach the north part on the sand there is a flat rock shaped like a "C". Put person on it, it should say keystone. Drop them on it, and they'll do the rest to make h2o flow.
PURE BODY : grab someone and put them on the soap( they will add it to the river & water will get bubbly) then drop someone inside it. When they come out, they will have white circles around them. They have pure bodies. You can put more than 1 person in at a time.
FAST CRAB: get two kids and place them on the crab, it'll "distract it" and then place an adult on the grab an they should grab it.
1. To make cutting tools, you make a fire, then drop a villager onto the giant fish skeleton
2. To boil water, drop a villager onto the blackened rocks, then put another villager on those things that look like clam shells, any group of shells will do. When the rock in the turns red and there's water in the pot, put a villager on the rock.
3. If you buy the third level of building, you can make a clothing hut, I think. It takes 5000 tech pts. To give a villager new clothes, so be warned. Hope I helped!!
This game is lots of fun, but I like the fifth one the best. It's definitely worth the money, all of them! Last Day of Work RULES!!!!!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 82.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2017 LDW Software, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.