Continue the epic story of the castaways of Isola in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children. Guide your tribe as they rescue a group of lost children and help them survive new adventures. Your villagers need to become farmers, builders, scientists, healers and parents, and will make decisions about unpredictable “Island Events” that happen from time to time. Lead your villagers as they solve all new puzzles and hidden mysteries of the western shores of the island. Will your tribe survive?
· Explore a new part of Isola: the western shore. All new puzzles, technologies, and island events!
· Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
· Raise children who resemble their parents.
· Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
· Build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
· Help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
· Award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
· Care for your weak and sick in a tropical hospital.
· Real-Time: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
Fixes issues running full screen on Lion.
Ratings and Reviews
WARNING!! This is not the full version. Who wants to pay $7 for a DEMO??
I am rather peeved with App Store for not mentioning in its description that this only a DEMO version. It only lets you unlock the first 2 puzzles and first 2 technologies. I would like my money back.
Changes from the original game
This is the 2nd Virtual Villagers game in the series, but you can easily start with this one. Main changes from the original version: you can see children's parents (which makes organizing families a lot easier), collectables for children, earning Esteemed Elder status, customizable tombstones, some new technologies, ability to change villagers' clothes (though expensive). Obviously the puzzles are different. An enjoyable second step in the series.
This game downloaded as the full version (not a demo) for me.
Info About previous reviews...
People have said that it is not the full version, IT IS...... I have unlocked almost all the achivements and all of the technologys! If you don't get the full version, then contact Last Day of Work, which I think is VERY unlikely. And even wierder than that, THE MAC APP STORE DOESN'T HAVE THE DEMO VERSION. My point, it is the full version.
The developer, LDW Software, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 31.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2007-2011 LDW Software, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.