The VirtualPBX Softphone application turns your iPhone into a full-featured VoIP phone in a VirtualPBX phone system. You can receive and make calls over your data connection that enable all of the high-end features available to VirtualPBX VoIP phones, without using your phone's minutes. Audio compression is included at no added cost, providing high-quality calls with 4G, LTE, 5G, or Wi-Fi.
• Outbound calls use your company Caller ID, instead of your personal phone number.
• Record both inbound and outbound calls automatically or on-demand.
• Centralized business voice messaging, with voicemails sent to your email address.
• Real-time reports, logs, and monitoring of all calls with detailed records.
• Customized company greetings, voicemail, hold music, and more.
• Dial other extensions directly, using just the extension number.
• Instant access to your VirtualPBX main menu by pressing just one key.
• Enhanced security through VirtualPBX’s unique provisioning system.
This app must be registered to a VirtualPBX VoIP system.
VirtualPBX is the award-winning hosted PBX service that can make a business-class phone system out of your cell phones and landlines, or can give your company a complete business VoIP phone system based on Internet phone lines. You can even mix and match business VoIP service with mobile phones and landlines to get a custom setup that works perfectly just for you. Features include a custom auto-attendant, follow-me calling, True ACD queues, call recording, voicemail, internet fax, conferencing, and more.
- On the Messaging tab, the People section has been changed back to the IM section.
- Removed the CIF option (352x288) from Video resolution preferences.
- There have been improvements to the overall stability and performance on iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Marty G Curtis CEO
I have had system for about 8 months and at first I was completely disappointed tell I had my IT guy set up everything and we got working state side. Now I'm traveling and have to say I rally happy I did not give up but instead gave my IT a chance. I love it and recommend it to anyone who travels. The only other thing is getting use to answering a call sometimes it drops during the process but could be me again
Wasting time n efforts
At first, I had trouble logging in as mentioned by other reviews. The problem was that the VPBX web user interface is a bit confusing. You have to select Update and then select Insert into Call Routing to properly save your password. Once I did this, I was able to login just fine. So there is nothing wrong with the iPhone app in allowing users to login.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Virtual PBX
- 90.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-20 VirtualPBX.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.