Practice soft skills in virtual reality with the VirtualSpeech app. Scenarios include public speaking, sales pitches, networking, presentations and media training.
*app formerly known as Public Speaking for Cardboard / Public Speaking VR.
Our app works with VR headsets, such as the Merge VR, Google Cardboard and Blitzwolf VR.
We offer a range of VR courses with additional VR scenarios and features. The courses combine traditional online classes with practice in VR. Current courses include:
- Essential Public Speaking
- Sales Pitch and Closing
- Train the Trainer
- Workplace Mindfulness
- Business Networking
- Learn English for Business
- Leadership Communication
- Business Storytelling
- Many more courses covering a range of soft skills
Visit our website to learn more and enroll onto these courses: https://virtualspeech.com/courses/
Read about VR features, scenarios and setup in our App Guide: https://virtualspeech.com/app-guide
VR APP FEATURES
- Speech Analysis: we provide real time feedback on elements such as hesitation words, pace of voice and eye contact.
- Realistic VR Scenarios: selection of high quality rooms to improve your soft skills in, from communication to networking.
- Track Your Progress: unlock awards, track speech analysis progress and listen back to your previous speeches.
- Sound & Visual Distractions: audience and room distractions add to the immersion and make you feel like you’re at the event.
- Add Your Own Slides: add your slides into the virtual room within the VR app, so that you can practice for an upcoming event.
What is a VR headset?
A VR headset is required when using this app. It is a device you wear over your eyes like a pair of goggles. It shows you an image on a high-definition screen in front of your eyes. The goal of the VR headset is to immerse you in the virtual environment.
- Added audience members to conference and TEDx rooms
- Updated tutorial video showing app features in use
- Clearer text explaining uploaded notes and questions
- TEDx room added to Storytelling course
- Upload presentation slides, notes and custom questions easily through our website (https://virtualspeech.com/app-guide)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great learning tool!
I think that this app is amazing and is a great learning tool for both adults as well as children to learn and improve public speaking skills. I entered into a boardroom, started the analysis option and began speaking as the animated audience nodded their heads and imitated other natural human movements. Once I was complete, I stopped the analysis to see my results. I received a score of my words as well as how well I made eye contact. Practicing public speaking and presentation skills in front of a live audience is not easy to come by, but with this app, you’re able to practice unlimitedly and receive instruction, training and tips. I enlisted my 10 year old to try it as well. She quickly learned how to navigate and make selections. She used the preloaded speech feature and gave a roaring speech, pumping her fist into the air and rallying an excited crowd. This app is great for adults and students to help them prepare for school presentations, work presentations and seminars.
The app was somewhat confusing to download at first but now that I have downloaded it on my phone and can access this tool, I can’t wait to put myself in a real-life scenarios that I experience on a weekly basis, such as holding IEP meetings and SPED meetings in front of district reps, lawyers, other colleagues, etc. I can even see my high school students benefiting from this while practicing mock interview skills for potential job interviews!
A great tool
A great tool to practice public speaking. My confidence has increased a lot after using this tool. A must have for aspiring speakers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.