Vision for Chromebooks classroom management software provides visibility into all student activities, allowing teachers to see what their students see. Teachers can also share their screen, lock student screens and keyboards, and block websites - all with the click of a button. Easily redirect attention when needed, reclaiming instruction time and keeping students safe.
To use Vision for Chromebooks you’ll also need:
• A Google Classroom account
• Netop Vision Student for Chrome OS (Available from the Chrome Web Store)
• Netop Vision Student Extension for Chrome OS (Available from the Chrome Web Store)
• Support for student raise hand
Ratings and Reviews
Great instructional tool! Great for keeping kiddos ON TASK! Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netop Business Solutions A/S
- 84.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2018 Netop. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.