Visionary Allergy Tracker helps you stay compliant with your allergy injections. You can review your upcoming shots, injection history and office locations / hours. In addition, you can opt to receive reminders about upcoming and/or overdue shots as well as important office notifications.
* Shot dashboard gives you a quick glance at your treatment history
* Extensive treatment history allows you to review your progress over a period of time
* Notifications to remind you of upcoming/overdue shots and important office updates
* Office locations and injection hours at your associated allergy practice
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Myself and my mother have been using this app for a few years. It worked fine. Sent us reminders when our allergy shots were due or when the office would be closed. We both started to rely on it heavily but about a week ago we were completely logged out. Got all our info from our allergist office but when either of us try to log in we always get the message,”oops! Something has gone wrong. Please try again.” It’s been a week and neither of us have been able to get the app to work again. It seems to be related to the last update. I even went as far as uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but that didn’t work either. Very disappointing.
Rosch Visionary Systems - Allergy Appt Tracker
I’ve had several problems with the Allergy Tracker application in the last 6-8 months:
1. After some problems with the app last year, upon advice, I deleted it and reinstalled it. It still did not work so I performed the process again several times. It finally worked but then, I received multiple notifications for my injection due date. It seemed that there was one notification for each application reinstall. This was finally fixed by Rosch, but problems with the app reappeared around November, 2018 as follows.
2. My last appointment in December was not displaying.
3. Tried deleting/reinstalling again. After this, I received multiple “due date” notifications. My December injection due date still not showing.
4. Next, “no history available” error message displayed after several minutes of processing/churning.
5. After logging off last week, I cannot sign back in at all.
I deleted the app and would not recommend it.
No longer works!
This used to be a great app and one we depended on. We haven't been able to login since February 2017. We get the same "Whoops! Something has gone wrong" error like everyone else. The developers don't seem to be working on it. It's too bad, many allergy patients were dependent on the app to remind us when our next allergy shot was due or to track what reactions we had to our last shot. Please fix it, my son depends on it.
- Rosch Visionary Systems, INC.
- 67.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2013 Rosch Visionary Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.