Visit St. Augustine is the complete guide to the nation's oldest city. Produced by the highest-rated visitor website, VisitStAugustine.com, this is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use travel guide available for St. Augustine visitors, to learn all about what St. Augustine has to offer: Things To Do (from attractions, museums, and art galleries to historic walking tours and pub crawls), Restaurants, Places to Stay, and St. Augustine's #1 events calendar.
Beautiful photography throughout makes this guide a joy to use, while the intuitive navigation makes it a pleasure to browse. The app includes listings for every attraction, tour services, restaurant, and lodging accommodation in the St. Augustine area. Everything is current, with instant access to browse by category or location, and save your favorites to your personal trip planner within the app. All the information is elegantly presented and accessible at a touch.
The Visit St. Augustine guide is professionally written by travel insiders who live in St. Augustine. Got a question or a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" form to instantly email one of our local experts.
The Visit St. Augustine Guide includes:
- Listings on every attraction, tour service, resort, bed and breakfast and restaurant. We don't display only partners or advertisers -- every single business is listed.
- Easy to browse by category or by location
- Interactive map -- get directions directly in the app.
- Up-to-the-minute Calendar of events, easily searchable by event category or date.
- Comprehensive information on art galleries, boutiques, and shopping in the St. Augustine area.
- Complete information on St. Augustine as a foodie destination, with listings for every restaurant, gastropub, culinary hot spots, and even food trucks.
- Guide to night life, bars and lounges, including the St. Augustine Distillery, the San Sebastian Winery, area breweries, and local watering holes.
- Listings for musical happenings, festivals, concerts, and other live entertainment that are making St. Augustine a destination for musicians and music lovers.
- Content produced by local travel professionals, who are available to answer questions via email right from the app.
- Pages viewed while you're connected to the Internet remain cached and available offline. Clear that cache with one-button ease when you want to free up space on your iPhone or iPad.
Added NEW St. Augustine Map. Plan your trip visually!
Added compatibility with newest iPhones.
Added Happy Hour category to our list of Restaurants.
App is now quicker, more responsive and easier to read.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.