The easiest way to discover Trentino, to know everything it has to offer and to plan your ideal holiday.
A detailed guide, constantly updated, that can be used in different ways:
- to discover the places of interest and the sites to visit near you, if you are in Trentino;
- to find the best accommodation and know of the activities on offer, if you are planning your next holiday.
Download this general guide or choose one of the specific guides, available on this page, dedicated to the splendid valleys of Trentino!
DISCOVER TRENTINO: if you are in Trentino, the app will recognize your position and will point out the places of interest closest to you, just like having a personal tour-guide at your service. You won’t miss out on any of the best things to see, taste and experience in Trentino, with the added convenience of being able to lay back and let yourself be guided in the discovery of the most beautiful valleys of the Dolomites.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- the most renowned towns and places of interest, such as Rovereto, San Martino di Castrozza and Madonna di Campiglio.
- unmissable natural attractions, such as Lake Molveno and the Adamello Brenta Nature Park;
- castles and monuments, brimming with history, such as Palazzo del Buonconsiglio in Trento and Castel Thun in Vigo di Ton;
- itineraries you can embark on and via ferratas for expert climbers;
- skiing facilities or other sports facilities, such as Snow Parks and sports centres, as well as the places to rent all the equipment necessary;
- playgrounds for your children or adventure parks for you and your friends;
- the best places to eat and the best accommodation available near you;
- the most interesting wine and food events, exhibitions, shows and other cultural events happening in the area.
PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY: if you want to book your holiday in Trentino and you are looking for the best place to enjoy your stay, the app will give you all the information regarding the best tourist facilities as well as countless other suggestions to help you plan your holiday.
If you like to ski, the app will show you pictures, videos and other useful information on the ski-areas with the best facilities.
If, instead, you prefer trekking or walking by the lakes, you will find all you need to know on the itineraries best-suited to you: the more demanding trails if you are a mountain-climbing enthusiast or easier itineraries immersed in nature for those who are travelling with their families and are looking for something more leisurely.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE ACTIVITIES: you can receive tips and ideas to truly experience this region, to enjoy your stay to the fullest, creating a dream vacation: ski-mountaineering, skating, climbing, rafting, canoeing, horse-riding, golf and mountain-biking are only a few of the activities that can be planned to conceive your ideal holiday both in summer and in winter.
SHARE SPLENDID MULTIMEDIA FILES: you will have hundreds of magnificent pictures of breathtaking views taken in Trentino at your fingertips as well as video footage of the most fascinating sites of this region, from the Dolomites to Lake Garda. No end of high quality multimedia files to save onto your computer and share with your friends.
CARRY TRENTINO IN YOUR POCKET: all information is dynamically updated via internet so that you will always have the most up-to-date information on what is happening in the area you want to visit. In addition, the app is also accessible offline: you won’t need to worry about having a constant internet connection to make the most of all that Trentino has to offer.
DOWNLOAD now the most comprehensive app for your visit to Trentino, or choose one of the specific guides to the different tourist areas, and start your journey through the wonders of this region!
Update for iOS 11 compatibility
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.