Get your own Visited world map! See what percent of the world you have seen. See how many countries and states you have visited and see how you rank against other travelers. Perfect for bucket list creation as you can select from all the countries of the world. Keep track of where you have been and your travel journey by updating Visited after every trip (just like you would a travel journal). See what percentage of the United States, Canada and Australia you have been to and easily share it with your friends.
Visited will let you:
• Select which countries you visited and mark states that you visited.
• See what percentage of the world's countries you visited
• Keep up with your life goals of travel by selecting all the countries of the world that you want to visit.
• It will show you how far along you are on your travel journey.
• See the number of states visited for Canada, USA and Australia
• Rank yourself against other travelers.
• Select different colors based on your travel type.
• Share your map, rank and travel stats via Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Email or Print it and display "Where I've Been" proudly.
• Previously known as The Travelist
• See the top 10 most popular countries to visit from your home city.
• See additional stats on your travels.
• View information about each country including some sample attractions, population, and area of each country.
• See the rank of each country based on popularity amongst other travelers.
• Add your own notes on a country level.
• Select regions for 20+ countries, including: Brazil, China, India, Russia, UK and more.
• Track your experiences including golfing, snorkelling/diving, skiing, wine tours and other.
• Offline Mode
New Regions Added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Essential travel app
Every traveler should have this app to track countries visited. I’ve been using it for a few years now and seen it progress in features and usability. I love the latest enhancements, particularly new countries with states. But there are additional enhancements that I’d like the developers to consider. Here are my top 3:
1. Small countries are really hard to see on the map right now. Can you make it easier? For example, Liechtenstein gets lost between all of the states. And Pitcairn is nearly impossible, at least for me, to find without using the search feature.
2. Dates of visit would be nice
3. Ability to export the list to a spreadsheet.
Bugs? There are a couple but nothing really significant, e.g. South Georgia and South Sandwich are not in Europe. There may have been a conversion bug as my list of countries went from 60 to 58. I reviewed and updated it and it’s now back to 60.
Overall, a great app, worthy of of 5 stars!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for helping us improve our app. We have added your suggestions to our "enhance" list. We wish there were more feedbacks like yours. Your help is truly appreciated. Happy travels!
I WANTED to like it!
I wanted to like it, but too frequently, I click on the App and Its prompting me to re-enter everything: where I've travelled, where I live and desired destinations ... ALL OVER AGAIN!!! Soooooo frustrating! And quite frankly, it doesn't DO ALL that much!!! You choose the countries, the states, if you live in the US, some color selections and that's it!!!! That's all you have to input!!! So, Why can't it retain that little information???? And in return it displays where you've been displayed on a world map, the percentage of the world you've seen and where you rank amongst other users. So you know want to know where this APP Ranks??? A (2)!!! Visiting new destinations is supposed to be exciting! How is that reflected in this App? What is the point if you're more frustrated using this app than going through TSA!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the issue, we will try to fix it for the next release. We apologize for the frustration!
5 star app & suggestions
This a an amazing app for those in love with traveling! I absolutely love the new features that add areas of individual countries as well! Thank you for making such an easy and efficient app to track ALL travel progresses!
I would love to see those regions of the country that I’ve been to shaded though. Once you select the states/regions, the individual country stays gray :/ would love some color to show/visualize that progress!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback and valuable suggestion.
We will take your suggestion for future app versions of the app.
- Arriving In High Heels
- 654 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Arriving In High Heels
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Regions $2.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.