Digital VisitK - the zero waste business card in your pocket.
VisitK is your simple everyday companion app. It generates a digital business card and saves it on your smartphone, always ready in your pocket.
With this purely digital business card, you can exchange contacts easier than ever before. No more effort copying paper cards to your contacts or scanning them to store in your archive, ready to be forgotten. Now you can just show the QR code of your digital business card, and your contact details will automatically be saved on the smartphone of your new associate.
And with the nifty little “Place” and “Event” features that are saved within your contact details your conversation partner will also remember when and where you met. Now they will be able to find you on their smartphone, even if they don’t remember your name!
VisitK doesn’t need any registration and works without the internet. Your digital business cards are saved ONLY on your phone.
How does it work?
- Create your digital business card with a few clicks.
- Point out the place and the event you’re currently attending.
- The app now generates a beautiful digital business card with an easy access QR code.
- Ask your new connection to open the camera on their phone.
- After scanning the QR code, the person will have your contact details saved in their smartphone straight away.
- They can now find you also by simply recalling the place or event where you met.
- VisitK is always ready at your side. No more running out of business cards, and that awkward moment when you have to explain why you didn’t bring along enough.
- Go green by sharing your business cards digitally instead of printing a throw-away utensil.
- The easy access QR code adds your digital business card to your new contact’s smartphone with quick use of their camera.
- Create different digital business cards for work, your private life, events, or as a Mister X in the pub.
- Thanks to the “Where we met” feature, you will always be remembered. Your new associate can quickly find you, not only by your name but also by the place or event where you met.
- It also works the other way around: VisitK contains its own built-in QR code scanner, so now you can scan and save the contacts of other people using the VisitK app too.
- VisitK remembers all scanned contacts and groups them by the date, the place, or event where you met.
- Write notes about the conversation you had with a person. VisitK remembers and links them directly to the contact details.
- After the event is over, VisitK sends you a friendly reminder to update it. This way, your contact always stays up to date.
General improvements and bug fixes.
Thanks to everyone for all your great feedback and suggestions. Keep it coming! If you find a bug or an issue, then tell us about it. Remember to mention specifically what the problem is and where it happens.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice and simple app, I think will be helpful
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.