Control and monitor your PowerMaster JCI alarm system anywhere, anytime. Whether you're at home, at work on a business trip or on vacation this app lets you control and monitor your alarm system locally and remotely.
With this app, you can:
- Arm and Disarm the alarm system
- Partitions control
- View status of various system devices
- Enrol, remove and bypass system devices
- View system alarms, alerts, and troubles
- View history of events with video verification
- View protected premises via PIR cameras
- View alarm video from PIR cameras
- Get push notifications from alarm system
- Control PGM outputs devices
- Host Address: the interactive IP address or DNS name provided by security service provider or monitoring station
- Panel ID: a unique specifier, typically the panel serial number provided my security service provider or monitoring station
- User Code: the user's own panel's code
- Ui adaptation for Tablets.
- Added Search in Panels list.
- "Pin" panels to the top of the Panels list.
- Meteo-charts and Location Statistics.
Ratings and Reviews
error on app
after update again and agaim asking for update and page is not opening
Major security Bug in Version 2.18.0
Dear Visonic Team,
your latest iOS APP "VISONIC-GO" vers. 2.18.0 (released 27. April 2020) has a major security issue:
A) in the new APP the home owner can not stop the Installer Access via NO/YES button anymore. Now the home owner can only say CANEL or YES. But not STOP to the existing installer access. This means if installer access is granted ones it can NOT be stopped as before in your previous verson 2.8.3 .. and this means that the installer access is granted for days or even weeks without control of the home owner ???????!!!!!!
THIS IS A NO GO and a major BUG !!!!!! Please fix this bug ASAP !!!!
B) Touch ID (Biomentric function) does not work. If enabled once, it will never ask for Touch ID again to open the APP. I’ve tried this many times. ==> BUG
C) User Management - is not working correct:
I have for example 10 Users set up already in the old Visonic-GO app (vers. 2.8.3.) with real names for User 1, User 2, User 3 ……
in the new verison I can only see "User 1, or User 2, User 3..." in the Menue of "Latest Activity" . there is also no more additional info to the custom names connected to all existing Keyfob ... only "User 1" , "User 2" but not "User 1 - Joseph", "User 2 - Paul" .....
please get this fixed . A new APP version should be secure plus have the same basic functions like on the older APP !!!
What steps are planned to solve these things? When are planning to fix this issue???
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback
A) Access to the installer lasts 1 hour. And it terminates automatically after 1 hour.
B) Biometric authentication works on the latest server version. This feature does not work on older versions of the server.
C) This bug that related to user name will be fixed in future versions.
Latest two versions crash
After entering the access PIN, the app crashes completely. Previously after the update I was getting a "certificate error". Gets worse with each release.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Visonic Limited
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Visonic Ltd