Visor - magnifier app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is a mobile magnifying glass and reading aid for people with low vision. Enlarge difficult to read text by 4 magnification levels and change contrast to 5 different viewing modes. Optionally, turn on the LED flash of your device to help you see better in low-light conditions.
Swiping up the yellow plus button reveals screenshot mode.
The 3 large, different colored buttons helps you to get quick access to all functions for easy handling.
‣ 2x to 8x magnification
‣ 5 different color contrast modes: full color, black on white, white on black, yellow on blue & blue on yellow with enhanced contrasts
‣ Manual focus on tap
‣ Autofocus on tap and hold
‣ LED camera light
‣ VoiceOver support
‣ Freeze the image to zoom, enhance contrast and save or share the picture without having to hold the camera pointing at the subject
‣ AirPlay Mirroring support beams the image of visor to your AppleTV onto your television or projector
‣ Tested by people with visual impairments and we are always grateful to hear your feedback too.
How visor works:
Visor uses the built in camera of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Please keep a minimum of 5cm to the object you like to magnify. Otherwise, the camera can not focus the object.
Older iPads don't support the LED camera light.
This update adds bug fixes and smaller improvements. We also included a link to our companion product, the Visor Smartphone Stand.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t have overall low vision, but this is extremely handy for things like electronics where contrast is low or print is very small.
For a friend that has poor vision it is an even more important tool for any sort of small print.
Well laid out and useful.
Best magnifier for iPad and iPhone more filters please red blue green yellow orange pink purple
Very clear, multi-level zoom
This app really helps me a fear deal to decipher what I'm looking at. I don't usually use it for lengthy reading (like a book), but to figure out what an item is by zooming in on it with the light on or to read small text on handheld items. It's very clear, easy to use and I really love it.
- Sebastian Marr
- 3.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Sebastian Marr, André Eitz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.