Vista Cloud lets you access your Vista LCS Wi-Fi landscape lighting controllers anywhere, anytime.
• Easily add controllers to your account and connect them to your home Wi-Fi network.
• Turn the lights on/off and change the dim level in real-time.
• Customize power output per zone for all three dim levels.
• Name your zones and add photos to help you easily identify them.
• Schedule on/off times with optional dim.
• Set specific times or sunset to sunrise with offset.
• Apply the same schedule daily or different schedules per weekday.
• All your settings are stored safely and securely in the cloud.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Continual problems connecting
This app is great when it works, but getting connected if wifi connection to the controller ever happens is frequently a hassle and often simply won’t work.
Just had a power outage and so needed to reconnect. (Red cloud icon showing in app). Nothing worked. Tried disconnecting/reconnecting power to the controller and going through app-based install. Frequent problem: “Cannot Connect to LCS” which is the prereq to getting to connect to my wifi network.
Then on the seemingly random occasions I get past the LCS issue, the app won’t take my password (it’s been correctly entered).
I tried uninstalling the app.
I’ve tried every step in Add New Controller
All to no avail.
Called the California based rep for this area in the hope he can help. He was out here once before helping with the same issues. Time to do it all again.
Will not join or see Lcs network
Piece of crap returning controller and going to try fix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.