VISUAL ACUITY is KyberVision's desktop solution for vision care specialists: it brings computerized versions of the "gold standard" acuity testing in the clinical environment and it provides an efficient and reliable assessment of visual acuity for literate & illiterate people as well as preschool children. Moreover, VISUAL ACUITY follows the logMAR chart design recommended by the National Eye Institute (NEI) and the International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) to address design flaws in the Snellen chart still found in most physicians' office.
★★★ Remote Mode ★★★
An optional and free companion app VISUAL ACUITY REMOTE for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch is also available to remotely control VISUAL ACUITY.
★★★ Exhaustive Documentation in PDF format ★★★
To learn more about VISUAL ACUITY and VISUAL ACUITY REMOTE, check out the User Guide available online in PDF format:
★★★ Full-Featured Acuity Testing ★★★
VISUAL ACUITY has many useful features for the clinical environment:
- Interactive LogMAR charts in landscape and portrait modes
- Randomized design to prevent subjects to memorize the test
- Mirror mode
- Keep track of visual acuity history, subject/patient information and prescription
- Exporting of acuity data through email in HTML format
- Units conversion tool
- Built-in & online PDF documentation
- Free remote control app Visual Acuity Remote for iPhone or iPod touch
Numerous options are also available to customize acuity testing:
- Simple or ETDRS acuity scoring
- Charts composed either of single letter, single line or multiple lines
- Standard optotypes (Landolt C, Tumbling E, Sloan, HOTV)
- Choice of specialized optotypes (Kid, Numbers, Cyrillic, Snellen)
- Standard acuity units (foot, meter, decimal, VAR, logMAR, cpd)
- Black letter on white background or reverse
- Confusion bars
- 4 or 8 orientations for C and E optotypes
- Distance units and viewing distance up to 8 meters (26 feet)
★★★ About KyberVision ★★★
We are a CANADIAN company that provides Consulting, Research and Development services in the field of VISION SCIENCES. We also develop vision-related applications for the iOS and OSX platforms. Feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at http://mac.kybervision.com.
Option to black out main screen when presenting charts on external display
Various bug fixes with some external display configurations and GPU switching
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.