Visual Composer - Bootstrap 3 enables you to rapidly build a responsive webpage prototype based on Twitter Bootstrap framework (version 3). The prototype can be finished just by drag and drop in minutes. Although extra knowledge of bootstrap can definitely accelerate your developing process, coding experience is not necessary to build graceful sites with it. You can try Bootstrap 2 version for free.
- Based on super hot Twitter Bootstrap framework version 3
- Drag & Drop to build the skeleton
- A bunch of out-of-box controls available to use
- Built-in editor to fully control your web elements
- Save your template for later use
- Export a self-contained project (including necessary files like css & js files) or HTML only
- Can be easily integrated with any programming language
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Few bugs, Hope a fix comes out soon!
I really like this app. It is easy to use. However, a lot of the wysiwyg editor fuctions are not working. Not able to link text or images. I would recommend updating the text editor to one that has more functional use. I see this app having a lot of use if more development time comes to it.
I’ve used Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3 in the past (and current) and the amount of naming and the nesting of rows and columns can be quite overwhelming.
In this regard this application helps to keep those things in order and together.
There are some points that really need to be worked on:
* The editor that pops up for most of the elements is setup to escape entered HTML which results in destroyed HTML and lost elements
* dropdowns can’t be edited
* multiple pages cannot be edited, one index.html is generated per “saved” structure
* single form elements like checkboxes, text input fields and the like can not be added by this app and raw HTML can not be entered as the editor escapes it
* additional row patterns can not be added without losing one of the exiting ones
* images can not be added without the entire application becoming the one image one just dropped in (and then there is no way going back, quitting the app is the only way out)
I love the idea but it requires some work as I said earlier.
Very easy to use
It was very easy to use. Worked as expected.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.