Let your friend or the loved one talk into your device and you will instantly see what they are saying to you. You can as well translate that text to 40 languages.
See video: http://vimeo.com/visualhear
Just touch the screen and in a moment you will see what people are saying to you.
• 40 recognition languages are available
• VAD – voice activity detection
• Quality of recognition will surprise you
• Speed of recognition is less than one second even at slow connection
You can turn on automatic text translation to world’s main languages.
• 40 translation languages are available
• Translation service is provided by one of the best companies – Microsoft Bing
• Even at slow connection, translation speed is almost instant
• Accuracy of translation is very high
SPEAK THE TEXT OUT!
Your device can speak out your recognized or translated text in an instant with automatic voice! This is often called to synthesize text.
• 40 languages are available
• No internet connection required
• You can change the speed
• You can change voice pitch
At any time you can share text by any well known way in application:
• Send SMS message
• Send Email
• Copy text
• Print text
• Add to contact
OTHER APP FEATURES
• Streamlined design with big buttons
• Vivid colors improve text visibility
• Monochrome theme for visually impaired
• Big fonts
• Adapted for Accessibility
• Edit the text any moment with one tap!
Languages of recognition / translation: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- fixed bug when in-app purchase was not saved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m deaf and rely on programs like this. This program takes too long to load “ voice recognition “. Then if there is a pause in speech it turns off. I’m sorry I purchased this program.
Love the app
I know the app isn’t perfect, but I’m deaf and this fills a very wanted need for me. I knew in the beginning it was going to cost $15 and it’s worth it for me. It’s helped me a lot at work - a coworker can let me know what he needs without finding paper and pen... I’m sure it’s using Siri/iOS under the hood, and would like to see it released for Windows, which seems to have a better speech-to-text engine (my opinion). Simple program that’s easy to use - thanks for seeing the need!
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, thank you very much! People like you motivate me to develop this app since 2013 ))
Great- if it consistently worked but it does not
Works for a minute or two then stops
- Sergii Koval
- 107.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2013 • Sergey Koval
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.