Visual Matching from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed to work on picture recognition, visual memory, reading and matching skills. This app is designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist.
Visual Matching from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with cognitive, visual processing or language disorders.
Four levels include:
Level 1: Match picture to picture
Level 2: Match picture to line drawing
Level 3: Match picture to word
Level 4: Match picture to description
- Teaching tool for speech and language development and visual processing
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Random items - no two sessions are alike
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement
- Option of solid gray or patterned cork background
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
bug fixes and updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.