Visual Vocal is an incredibly efficient way to AUTHOR, SHARE, and HOST Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) content.
With Visual Vocal, unlike other systems, 100% of AR/VR creation and consumption can be done RIGHT FROM YOUR PHONE, which is massively useful for construction jobsites, large-scale engineering projects, and other enterprise tasks where the speed and clarity of communication is critical to good decision-making.
AUTHOR: Instantly Create AR/VR Content + Annotation
* Visual Vocal is an incredibly powerful and flexible way to create AR/VR content.
* Like a PDF, a PowerPoint presentation, or a Google Doc, a Vv is a digital object that acts like AR/VR document.
* Using a wide array of “reality capture” technologies such as Google's free Cardboard Camera app or new AR/VR cameras such as Google’s VR180 devices, Visual Vocal allows you to quickly add annotations and markup, as well as layer-on images across time.
* Want to include some content from a 3D Tool such as Revit, Rhino, or Sketch-up? No problem. Our simple web-based portal allows you to stage rendered content in moments.
* Now, you've created a flexible and sharable format that changes AR/VR from a parlor trick into an efficient, useful, and scalable technology…
SHARE: Easily Distribute AR/VR Content to Collaborators
* So, now you have a series of captures, renders, building options, and annotations. Useful, but is there a way to SHARE this with your colleagues? Yes there is.
* Every Vv is represented by a 7-digit globally-unique code, which can be easily texted, emailed, spoken, written, or copied/pasted into your favorite jobsite issue tracking tool such as Bluebeam, Revitzio, or Unearth Labs.
* You can even write this code on a jobsite with a grease marker, right on the slab!
* This simple method eliminates the typical complexity of sharing AR/VR content.
* Imagine using a Vv as a fast and approachable way to document your facility’s operations – certainly beats an operations binder (or dozens of them)!
* But what if you want to review this content together? Vvs can also be hosted as a meeting…
HOST: Facilitate Compelling AR/VR Moments in Meetings – Large or Small, Local or Remote
* AR/VR can make for a great moment in a meeting or presentation, but not if you're passing a big ugly headset from person to person. Over time, we've discovered that the best expressions of AR/VR in a meeting are focused 5-10 minute immersive presentations involving EVERYONE in the meeting – even those in remote locations – SIMULTANEOUSLY!
* Utilizing Visual Vocal's unique Sonic Pairing method (utilizing Chirp™ Technology), you can rapidly get teams from 2 to 40 into AR/VR at the same time – each with their own colored markup, sharing insights and making decisions… Together.
As you can see, the days of AR/VR being “Cool but not Useful” are over. Visual Vocal is an incredibly powerful, practical, and flexible AR/VR communication technology.
Visual Vocal. Immersion with Purpose.
Welcome to Visual Vocal! We publish updates to the App Store regularly to improve the reliability and user experience of our app. When exciting new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you here!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.