Non-indexed full text search of files supporting filters and many folder traversal options.
- save template view position
- show the selected line content below the search results
Ratings and Reviews
Application require some improvements.
This application is important for me because it's have no alternative.
This a good application but it contain some bugs.
1) Application is not saved the current window state - when I hide the template pane, then close the application and open it again, the template pane is shown again.
2) When I try to add "prefered Viewer/Editor" in settings pane I get th next behavior: the editor was added to the list but it's not selected, I tried to select the editor in the list but it's not selected, I tried to select the editor again and at this moment it's can selected.
3) I can not hide the filters pane - big place is not used.
4) Cross on the top right side do nothing.
5) Reload button on the top side is duplicate the Search button functionality.
6) When I select multiple files and try to open all in external editor - editor open only single file.
7) Settings "Preserve the "Search in Folders" value" in preference pane do nothing.
8) Settings "Trusted paths" in preference pane do nothing.
9) The table headers is not beautiful - not in the center of places.
I Wait for fixed the bugs and after it I give you more stars.
What I was looking for !
Exactly what I wanted.
Needs some work.
1st. When using dark mode, the Filter on file name() does not show textboxes and dropdowns correclty...it's supposed to be a dark background but instead shows all white.
2nd. Same issue above for the Filter on file name (.DS_Store)
3rd. When pressing the search button, it does not indicate that the search is in progress. After several times of clicking on the button I realized that it was searching by a little progress bar below. It would be nice to indicate that the search is in progress after clicking on the button.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.