VITA mobileAssist 12+
Designed for iPad
Digital shade communication with VITA Easyshade V and VITA mobileAssist
The free VITA mobileAssist app was especially developed for efficient communication of tooth shades between dentists and dental labs or patients. Results of shade measurements performed with the VITA Easyshade V will be transferred to VITA mobileAssist app via Bluetooth. These results can be combined with a digital photo in order to document the initial situation as well as the individual characteristics of the patient’s teeth. The pictures including the tooth shade information can be send by using any of the communication tools installed on your iOS device such as e-mail or WhatsApp.
• Transmission of shade measurement results performed with VITA Easyshade V via Bluetooth to VITA mobileAssist
• Integration of a patient’s picture via camera or from the photos gallery
• Combination of tooth shade information with digital patient’s photo
• Display of tooth shade information in VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER, VITA classical A1-D4, VITABLOCS shades and tooth bleaching shades
• Detailed information for VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER und VITA classical A1-D4 as well as display of L*a*b values
• Comments function
• Sharing via e-mail or WhatsApp
How to use
1. Make sure the software release on your VITA Easyshade V is version V506b or higher. If not, please download the update from https://www.vita-zahnfabrik.com/en/VITA-Easyshade-26934,27568.html
2. Select "Settings" and "Bluetooth" on your iOS device. Make sure Bluetooth is activated.
3. Activate the Bluetooth interface of VITA Easyshade V by moving the iOS slider in the Bluetooth settings to the right.
4. Wait until VITA Easyshade V is displayed as available Bluetooth device on your iOS device. Select your VITA Easyshade V in the list. The status "Connected" is displayed.
5. Wait a few seconds until the status changes to "Not Connected".
6. Start the VITA mobileAssist app and tap on the VITA Easyshade V icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Perform a measurement with the VITA Easyshade V and transfer the results into the app by tapping on the symbol in the left upper corner of the VITA Easyshade V touchscreen.
8. Take a picture of a patient or import it from your photos library.
9. Select the presentation of the measurement results (VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER, VITA classical A1-D4, VITABLOCS shades or bleached shades) and the display mode (standard or extended shade information by using the magnifier button in the VITA mobileAssist app).
10. To send the tooth shade information and the picture, tap on the share button in the lower left corner of VITA mobileAssist.
Support for VITA Easyshade V with Bluetooth Low Energy.
Improved bleaching simulation.
Some minor improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Apple products unable to recognize device via Bluetooth.
Developer Response ,
The App has been developed for Easyshade V as stated in the description. Previous models of VITA Easyshade will not be supported.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vita - Zahnfabrik H. Rauter Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung & Co KG
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 VITA Zahnfabrik H.Rauter GmbH&Co. KG