- display workouts heart rate charts and stats on your Apple Watch or on your iPhone
- compare the intensity of your workouts, track heart rate zone distribution, calories, distance, steps, duration
- completely based on Healthkit, use Vitals or any other Healthkit compatible app while working out
- check your heart rate charts and stats against past and future workouts
- data is not duplicated and nothing ever leaves your device
- find out how much time you spent in the five different HR zones, track how your heart rate stats changes over time
- while exercising, monitor your heart rate zone distribution in real time on your Apple Watch
- minor bug fixes (crashes if HR data set was empty)
Ratings and Reviews
This app only reads data from Apple health and will NOT write any of the data input into it into health! Why would I want to enter data twice?
AW Must Have App
This app is amazing. One of my biggest frustrations with the AW is the inability to see your workout details on the watch once you hit save. This app almost gets you there. If the developer can add distance and pace to the recent workouts view it would be truly one of the best apps for the AW.
Disappointed, wish I hadn't purchased
The first time I opened this app it worked fine. After the next workout the first tab for Analyze is blank with no way to select a workout. The second tab works ok but the deeper analysis is what I spent the money for. Very disappointed. I really hoped to use this for insight into my workouts.
- Nico Tranquilli
- 27.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Nico Tranquilli
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.