Wondering how to help your child? Sign up for the Vitalxchange free app. Get answers from experts and parents who have been there before.
What is Vitalxchange?
Vitalxchange is a health community app where people are able to connect and talk directly with health experts. Using proprietary matching technology, we make it easy for you to find and connect with the right experts.
Our Mission is to ensure that everyone has access to the information they need to make good health choices without feeling isolated or overwhelmed.
We are currently supporting families caring for children with special needs or developmental challenges.
What type of experts are on Vitalxchange?
Our experts include professionals and peer experts in the following areas:
1. Clinical professionals for various aspects of child development - Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language pathology, Behavioral Therapy, Psychology, Nutrition Specialists, Special Education, Counseling, and more...
2. Experts in Practical aspects of Disability Parenting - Advocacy, Disability Law, Employment Rights, Disability Benefits, Medicaid and Social security and much more...
3. Specialists in various pediatric conditions – Early Intervention, Learning Disability, Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and other Intellectual and Developmental Issue
4. Wellness Coaches and professionals - Resources for the overall physical and mental health of our families including Nutritionists, Functional Medicine, Integrative Medicine, and Wellness Coaches.
Why should you join Vitalxchange?
Vitalxchange helps you get access to all the information you need to understand and make decisions about your family’s health. Instead of googling for answers, you get access to answers right from the source. You get to build trusted relationships with qualified experts and make your own provider choices.
The health and well-being of ourselves and our families are the biggest assets in life. We want to you be empowered and have a strong informed voice at every table where decisions are made about your children or your health are made.
A community built for you by you: If you have the experience that could be the guiding book for others, this is the place for you to help others on similar journeys and make fair profit. You can reach us at email@example.com to be considered as a peer expert or influencer on our platform.
How do we make money?
We are very transparent about how we make money. The app is always free and there are plenty of freebees in the app like content and groups matched to your needs. When you choose to engage with an expert and buy their services, you will be paying them directly. We take a small part of the fee to facilitate the transaction.
Privacy: Your privacy is very important to us. Topics can be discussed privately without revealing our identity. We will never share your information without your consent.
Transparency: We do not hide behind tricky algorithms or complicated contracts like other community and social media platforms.
- Explore our brand-new Pediatric Experts Marketplace in 9 areas of expertise - Psychology, Special Needs Advocacy, Special Education, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Behavioral Therapy, Physical Therapy, Employment and Training|
- Find and utilize offerings in Nutrition and Wellness
- Search Experts by keyword, expertise, or location
- More ways to connect with experts - one time offers to monthly or annual subscriptions
- Minor usability and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful Community; Great App!
When you’re dealing with a life-altering diagnosis like Autism, things can get pretty lonely. Vitalxchange helps by giving us a community that is dealing with the same kinds of issues. The folks on the app are very kind and caring. I can always find great resources there and can ask the community for whatever I need to know. I’m so glad this app exists. It makes navigating the challenges of caring for a child on the Autism Spectrum easier because you know you’re not alone.
Great resource for information and support!
We have found Vitalxchange to be very helpful. Good information sharing for current resources and events as well as support to help us navigate the needs of our son, and as a result for our family. We have been pleased to see the community growing. It’s apparent that thoughtful consideration and planning has gone into the development of this app.
Special app!! Wonderful community!!
Vitalxchange is truly a wonderful app that connects family members and professionals of children and clients with disabilities to discuss challenges, best practices, therapy, and other community topics. The resources available are tremendous and I am very grateful to have access to this app. I recommend this to anyone who has been blessed to have someone with special needs in their life.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- vitalxchange, LLC
- 29.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Vitalxchange, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.