vitalz™ is an easy-to-use mobile app that can help people with memory problems keep track of symptoms. By answering questions and playing games every few weeks, the app will help provide a better view of your health over time.
The vitalz program connects people with memory problems to family and friends (who we call “Care Partners”) that make up a Care Team. Your Care Team can help you use the app and keep you safe by using vitalzone™, a GPS feature.
You can choose to share information from the app with your doctor. Since you don’t see your doctor or nurse every day, this information can help them see how you’re doing and support you with better care.
• Health Tracker: An easy-to-use tool that asks about physical and emotional health
• Performance Tests: “Game”-like tests that measure thinking skills
• Surveys: Short forms that ask about your symptoms and condition
• Care Team: Family and friends (Care Partners) that help you manage your condition
• vitalzone: A GPS feature that can help keep you safe
• To-dos: Reminders to take medicines or when to go to the doctor
• Tips: Information that can help with your memory
• vitalzone, to-dos and care team revamped.
• Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- Squint Metrics LLC
- 88.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Squint Metrics, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.