This is a graphical editor to visualise the five Thinking Processes (+ Goal Trees) that are part of the Theory of Constraints. I highly recommend that you first learn about TOC before you buy this application.
Choose the generic Vithanco application if you are looking for a more generic tool.
Vithanco TOC will guide you through the creation of the five diagram types. The Application will not allow you to waste your time on the layout of the graphs but will render these graphs for you. Vithanco will be able to manage huge diagrams that wouldn't fit on a piece of paper and allows to make changes.
Future versions will include a review based on the categories of legitimate reservations.
• bug fixing
• Improved startup dialog for a new document.
• Fixed a bug that made the app crash for bigger graphs.
• Improved selecting nodes, especially when zoomed.
• Small change to the Goal Tree, a less often used diagram from the Theory of Constraint family. Keep your feedback coming.
• A new settings dialog "Unflatten" - spreading "child" nodes out in two dimensions, instead of just in one row.
Ratings and Reviews
Shows incredible promise for a producet under development
This software is very useful despite, as indicated by the developer, that its under development. I encourage the developer to continue development. Some useful new features can include the the ability to manually move and arrange objects, create reusable templates and speed enhancements.
Developer Response ,
Book'em Danno, thanks fo the kind review. There is a new version coming in the next days. I would love to hear your feedback. Please send me an email to the support email which is available in the app - if you have the time. Many thanks in advance!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Klaus Kneupner
- 10.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Klaus Kneupner
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.