You find yourself in rustic, pre-modern Tuscany, where you’ve inherited a meager vineyard. You own a few plots of land, an old crush pad, a tiny cellar, 3 workers…and the dream of owning the best winery in Italy.
Your job is to allocate your workers and helpful visitors to complete various tasks throughout the year. Each season is different on a vineyard, so the workers have different tasks they can take care of in the summer and winter. There’s competition over those tasks, and often the first worker to arrive at each one has an advantage over the rest.
Using those workers and visitors, you can expand your vineyard by building structures, planting vines, and filling wine orders as you work towards the goal of owning the most successful winery in Tuscany.
• 1 to 6 players
• Family friendly – non violent theme
• Cross Platform
• Easy tutorial to learn the game from scratch.
• Single-player mode with 3 challenging levels of computer opponents.
• Multiplayer games against your friends in friendly games.
• Face players from all over the world in ranked multiplayer games online!
• Worlwide leaderboard
• Take your time in asynchronous game mode with push notifications and never miss a turn.
• Analyze your best games or learn tricks from the best with playback
• Uses the newest rules of the board game.
- added ingame background music
- fixed game getting stuck when running in background
- fixed planner to allow any action
- fixed card stacking glitch on fastest game speed
- fixed friend request button showing up in player search
- fixed FAQs for other platforms showing up
Ratings and Reviews
AI is too slow
I love Viticulture, it's one of my top 3 favorite board games, I have been hyped for digital Viticulture's release. Unfortunately the AI's turns are too slow it's practically unplayable. I played a 2 player game with 1 easy AI to try out the app. Their turns were a minute long wait. I timed it, 65 seconds until it triggered my turn again. And that's with just the "ai is computing" wait, that's not even them taking lengthy involved actions and decision with a changing and interesting screen to look at. They don't actually make moves until the final seconds.
I look forward to playing the game, and really hope the AI turns get quicker. Cause as is it's irritating the play and it takes a really long time to play. I can't imagine how long playing with multiple AI's will take. Which is a shame cause the game is without Tuscany's vastly improved board (which has bonuses at the 1st spot) So to unlock bonuses you'll need a minimum of 3 players or 2 AI's.
Lastly, it was not super clear during the mama & the papa setup that the game was waiting on a actual choice on the papa card to progress. A highlight around the two box options would be most helpful. I could only imagine how confused brand new players would be.
A solid start 🍷 🍇
I’ve been waiting for this to come out for a while, and... it’s good. Not great, but definitely good. 👍
Here’s what would improve gameplay for me:
1) The option to display or hide the worker placement location titles is currently a tiny question mark in the left corner. It was not clear to me what that did. A clearer icon design/tutorial would help. OR just do what Agricola digital edition did, and create a temporary pop-up with relative info when users press and hold on a location.
2. AI gameplay speed is buried in the backend of the user interface. That and other options need to become part of a guided intro system when you open the app for the first time.
3. Not sure why there is a permanent “card” icon on the bottom of the screen that lets me look through the entire deck of available summer and winter cards. 🤷♂️ You can’t just grab the decks of cards in the real game and browse through them for fun, so I’m not sure why it’s in this digital edition. Could that spot be replaced with something more useful to gameplay?
4. Lastly, and for me, the game app icon itself could use a bit of a refresh. The current red/green design colors invoke more Christmas vibes than wine making. 🍇 An idea: Keep the classic viticulture “V”, make it more of a deep red, then put some of the fields (creams and hunter greens) from the box art/game opening screen behind it and you should have something that clearly says, “this is that game you know and love.” 🍷
Update Screwed Up
The latest update not only changed the look, which is better. However! There are way to many bugs that are severely impacting game play. Please fix! Love the game! Examples: - if I have 2 coins and the 1 discount space is available, the game will not allow me to play on the build spot (it is greyed out) even though I would be able to build an available 3 coin structure… -Could not purchase 2 workers in one season (button greyed out) after 1st purchase. -Same visitor card showing up back to back (I play it, next player draws same card and plays it again) -Motivator visitor card does not allow all players an opportunity, if the 1st player declines it stops -Summer volunteer crew visitor card failed to function, even though thumbs up was selected it did not allow for the planting of a vine nor did it go on to other players.
UPDATE: increased to 4 stars because of great response from developers.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your words. We fixed the first issue with the worker slots and are trying to verify the visitor cards issue. There will be an update soon. Cheers
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digidiced UG (haftungsbeschrankt) i.G.
- 408.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © DIGIDICED UG 2022
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.