You find yourself in rustic, pre-modern Tuscany, where you’ve inherited a meager vineyard. You own a few plots of land, an old crush pad, a tiny cellar, 3 workers…and the dream of owning the best winery in Italy.
Your job is to allocate your workers and helpful visitors to complete various tasks throughout the year. Each season is different on a vineyard, so the workers have different tasks they can take care of in the summer and winter. There’s competition over those tasks, and often the first worker to arrive at each one has an advantage over the rest.
Using those workers and visitors, you can expand your vineyard by building structures, planting vines, and filling wine orders as you work towards the goal of owning the most successful winery in Tuscany.
• 1 to 6 players
• Family friendly – non violent theme
• Cross Platform
• Easy tutorial to learn the game from scratch.
• Single-player mode with 3 challenging levels of computer opponents.
• Multiplayer games against your friends in friendly games.
• Face players from all over the world in ranked multiplayer games online!
• Worlwide leaderboard
• Take your time in asynchronous game mode with push notifications and never miss a turn.
• Analyze your best games or learn tricks from the best with playback
• Uses the newest rules of the board game.
• Important Login/ID patch for upcoming iOS Update
• correct display of owned games in mini profile
• save game size was reduced to optimize performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AI is too slow
I love Viticulture, it's one of my top 3 favorite board games, I have been hyped for digital Viticulture's release. Unfortunately the AI's turns are too slow it's practically unplayable. I played a 2 player game with 1 easy AI to try out the app. Their turns were a minute long wait. I timed it, 65 seconds until it triggered my turn again. And that's with just the "ai is computing" wait, that's not even them taking lengthy involved actions and decision with a changing and interesting screen to look at. They don't actually make moves until the final seconds.
I look forward to playing the game, and really hope the AI turns get quicker. Cause as is it's irritating the play and it takes a really long time to play. I can't imagine how long playing with multiple AI's will take. Which is a shame cause the game is without Tuscany's vastly improved board (which has bonuses at the 1st spot) So to unlock bonuses you'll need a minimum of 3 players or 2 AI's.
Lastly, it was not super clear during the mama & the papa setup that the game was waiting on a actual choice on the papa card to progress. A highlight around the two box options would be most helpful. I could only imagine how confused brand new players would be.
A solid start 🍷 🍇
I’ve been waiting for this to come out for a while, and... it’s good. Not great, but definitely good. 👍
Here’s what would improve gameplay for me:
1) The option to display or hide the worker placement location titles is currently a tiny question mark in the left corner. It was not clear to me what that did. A clearer icon design/tutorial would help. OR just do what Agricola digital edition did, and create a temporary pop-up with relative info when users press and hold on a location.
2. AI gameplay speed is buried in the backend of the user interface. That and other options need to become part of a guided intro system when you open the app for the first time.
3. Not sure why there is a permanent “card” icon on the bottom of the screen that lets me look through the entire deck of available summer and winter cards. 🤷♂️ You can’t just grab the decks of cards in the real game and browse through them for fun, so I’m not sure why it’s in this digital edition. Could that spot be replaced with something more useful to gameplay?
4. Lastly, and for me, the game app icon itself could use a bit of a refresh. The current red/green design colors invoke more Christmas vibes than wine making. 🍇 An idea: Keep the classic viticulture “V”, make it more of a deep red, then put some of the fields (creams and hunter greens) from the box art/game opening screen behind it and you should have something that clearly says, “this is that game you know and love.” 🍷
LOVELOVELOVE this game, but...
This is one of our favorite games, and porting it to a digital platform is something that we greatly anticipated. The execution of it is 100% loyal to the physical board game. If the Tuscany expansion is developed/released, we will buy it as soon as we are aware of its release.
That said — there are frequent complaints with the AI being slow (and setting the AI to "fast" does help with some of that), but I think the problem is deeper than that. When multiple human players are combined with at least one AI player — it will hang up frequently. Occasionally, the AI can be nudged into action by each player force-quitting and restarting. But, we had one game that hung-up and sat for 36 hours(!), eventually causing the AI to forfeit. (This problem only seems to happen with a combination of multiple human players and AIs. It has not occurred with a single human player and multiple AIs.)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digidiced UG (haftungsbeschrankt) i.G.
- 284.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © DIGIDICED UG 2018
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.