Professional video editor, the one powerful enough for all.
+We are proud to announce +
VivaVideo is the “Best Free Video Editor App” for iOS awarded by top iOS Bloggers.
iOS app critics have commented - Best Video Editor App on iOS is VivaVideo – Video Maker App.
“Tech Radar” said – “VivaVideo is a fun Movie Maker with a lengthy list of features – Viva Video Maker with Music & Movie Maker allow you to become professional video creator in no time!”
We make you the professional Video Star in Viva Family
Top Developer App in iOS & We were featured as the No. 1 FREE video editing & movie-making App in 100+ countries.
+ #VivaVideo Key Features & Highlights +
POWERFUL Video Maker
- Combine Videos & Merge Videos with Best Video Editor
- Video Collage & Photo Collage --- Video Merger and Video Combiner with Photo, GIF, or MEME
- Video Editing Tools: trim, crop and merge clips with ease
-Custom Music & Music Extractor: Best Video Maker with local music in Viva Video Editor / extract any audio from your video in library
- Video Download allow you to export 4K & HD Video created by Viva Video Maker app instantly
Share your amazing works on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Vine, Snapchat, Live Story, Messenger, Line, VK, VE, Kik, Vide, Vimeo, etc.
CREATIVE VIDEO CAMERA LENSES
- Multiple capture options supported: Basic/Selfie/FX/Funny/Music Video/Collage
- Nine special lenses to test out your best “funny face”, popular facial stickers for SNS stories
- Create your most trending video using the Video Camera feature.
EASY-TO-USE SLIDESHOW MAKER
- Turn your photos into movie and slideshow masterpieces with just a few clicks!
- New music library that features even more built-in background music
UNIQUE VIDEO COLLAGE (Picture In Picture) MAKER
- Merge clips into one story with a versatile range of collage templates
- Video Montage – Create Viral Video with Best Video Maker ever!
With VivaVideo, you can easily create professional-looking videos story with just a few taps. Choose from hundreds of Special Effects/ Stickers/ Filters/ Animated clips & Subtitles to transform everyday moments into works of art; “Video Edits - Online Videos”. Share with your family, friends, and a global network of over 500 million users and let the world discover “Video Star”.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within VivaVideo.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at the point of purchase confirmation. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and you will be charged according to your payment plan selection. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be annulled when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivavideoapp/
TAG #VivaVideo for a chance to be featured on our social media platforms
1. Performance improved
2. Bugs Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Uhh this has been my go to editing app
So I was downloading almost every video editing app on the AppStore and a lot of them came with free trials just like this one did. I tried just about all of them. Even the “professional polished” looking apps that charge more for pretty much the exact same thing that you can do on here. I purchased the year VIP subscription and I don’t regret it. I use several other apps in conjunction with VivaVideo. The things you can do if you try to learn them, are pretty awesome. There are some limitations when it comes to using it on your phone but partially due to the screen size but once I have my iPad running this app, I have a lot of fun and the effects are super cool. I’d like to see more of them added. And maybe some video filters that have mirroring or even a kaleidoscope view! I’d like a better way of adding or finding music to add to the clips but it’s not at all bad in the stage it’s in now. If you’re looking for a review from someone meticulous about their purchases to sway you into moving forward with the app/subscription:
This’ll be it.
Ok really but NOT ok...... 😐
So I mean I really truly do love this app but I’m a little disappointed, why are there only thing VIP’S can use?? 🤨
I mean in the description it says “best FREE app” so like why only special stuff for VIP’s? I mean I use this app daily and love to vlog edit.. its like practically a part of my schedule. I want to enhance my videos..... but without the vip tools I can’t make
my videos as great as I want them to be. I mean I’ve used this app for YEARS and it’s fun to play around with and do audios from my favorite singers and stuff. But also sooo many people are asking why a time limit, like for example I brought my device to my friends birthday, I recorded it on VivaVideo and I was trying to screenshot some things to send to my friend. But I had to cut off ALOT of the picture because of the bar saying “Five min limit “ so it wasn’t the greatest shot. I mean it’s still a really good app and probably took eons to make. XD But really there are pros AND cons to this app some pros and SOME cons so it’s a great app bottom line but just a few little things to fix.
One more thing.... why can I only film in portrait mode and not landscape? I don’t like to film this way. And when I try landscape mode it cuts off like-everything! So yet again some minor fixes and complaints but mostly, great app!
Can I restore my purchases?
So I got this app a little while ago, before you had to pay for membership to get the adjustment buttons. I had it on my iPad and it was working great! (Note: I didn’t make an account because it wasn’t needed.) Then I got a new iPhone. I downloaded this app and I didn’t get my adjustment buttons. I saw that I had to pay for membership to get my adjustment buttons on my phone. I decided it wasn’t worth my time to get it on my phone too, so all of my editing when to my iPad. Now just a few days ago my iPad got reset because it was stuck, it wouldn’t let me get in. And by reset, I mean delete all the apps and photos. In the process of getting my iPad back up, I had to restore a time where I saved my information. And that time was on my iPhone and way back in March, but I restored it there anyways. When I got back on my iPad, everything seemed fine. I had another editor app called: “Video Star” and all the purchases were there. Then I tapped on the “VivaVideo” app and tried to edit a video I did. I lost my purchase of my adjustment buttons. I don’t know where to restore your purchases or even does this have to do with not making an account. I have many questions but not a lot of answers. Please, app creators read this and help me, and even if it takes for me to buy it again I will.
Thanks for reading,
A confused app user.
Edit: I finally was able to restore my Adjustment buttons (wohoo!) I was thrilled to see that I got it back.
- QuVideo Inc.
- 228.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 QuVideo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Pack $4.99
- Remove Duration Limit $1.99
- Remove Watermark $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.